Sign in to follow this  
Lithien

Enchanting Grass for Free

If you are struggling with animals packing too many tiles in your pens, and are struggling to keep them maintained, enchanted grass is currently a better solution than ever before. They can still be packed, but on a much smaller scale than grass/steppe/crops do currently.

I know it can take a long time to fully enchant pens, if you only have one toon with the ability - or maybe don't even have a character with the ability yet, and you need help now!

I have been considering this for a while, but honestly I thought the AI would be fixed by now, but since it is not, here is my offer:

- I will enchant up to 5 tiles a day for free if you have coastal access, or up to 4 tiles a day if I have to take a cart. (On days where I have a lot of packed tiles on my deeds, I will have less free enchants available, as I have to take care of my own first).

- So as not to spend all my playtime travelling with all my toons, and not actually getting any playing done, I am limiting my offer to the E/SE of Release (the line is a bit fluid - the position on the grid is less important than easy and safe travels).

- The offer is time-limited. I will only be doing this until the AI is reasonably fixed, or until I am tired of doing it.

- This offer is free, and intended to be a help for anyone who is struggling, but my own enjoyment of the game comes first, so please don't be upset if I consider your area to be too far away from me or be too hard to get to.

- I will do any requests in order. If you want more tiles, than what I have available that day, feel free to put your name back on the list. I might skip people (but they will stay on top of the list) if I can't get a hold of the player on their day.

With all the formality out of the way, just reply to this thread if you want help. Please note your in game name and location of deed/enclosure.

The list:

Trake - scheduled for 23.05

Branvas - scheduled for 24.05

Clio/Luvable - scheduled for 25.05

Valo

Sweetbay (depends on winds)

Edited by Lithien
  • Like 11

Interested in being on this list. PM sent. 

I'm not on Release, so I can't benefit of it.

But I just wanted to stop by and say that I'm amazed of your generosity. Well done!

A selfless act in an increasingly selfish world.

thou art truely a shining beacon in a dark and heartless world.

A great [and free] service. 10/10. 

Despite bad weather, Lithien made true on his arrangement and left us with quite a few enchanted grass tiles. 

We thank him. 

interested as well ty person of contact is luvable she will pick u up at the spawn lake canal also known as the "tarawick canal"

Edited by clio

Please interested as well (Valo) - Y38,X24 located on the coast. Known as Black Market Trading Company.

I would love to but I am at emerald cove West coast...  :(

I would love to but I am at emerald cove West coast...  :(

If I can get good winds, I will do it :)

Thank you so much Lithien for enchanting Nevs animal pens for her whilst shes unable to get online due to RL issues, very nice service and quick to help, highly recommended. 

Thank you so much Lithien for enchanting Nevs animal pens for her whilst shes unable to get online due to RL issues, very nice service and quick to help, highly recommended. 

Nev is exactly the type of player who gets hit the hardest with this bug. Not being able to get online due to floods in your area, shouldn't cause you to lose your animals. And friends and neighbours who try to keep animals alive for a player like that, are seriously overworked, so I was happy to help (And Delakar sent a couple of toons to replace mine to enchant  according to the list here, so no one was skipped).

• Like 2

ty lith for the chanted grass at four seasons tyvm

Hey Lithien:

I'd love to be added to the list if I could. You're the bomb for offering this service. Thanks in advance.

Best,

Super

• Like 1