Sign in to follow this  
MarkSilard

Los Angeles ( 25.5x 4.5 y) - not recruiting at this moment

Recruiting newbies.

Los Angeles is located at 25.5x - 4.5y ( Still named as New Eden on search map : http://searchdelimap.comyr.com/Map.html ), east from boat bridge to Independance:

slfekZQ.jpg

It's 18x28 deed surrounded with iron fences to prevent mobs from entering village. Guard tower is just few tiles from town main gates. LA is 50 tiles away from sea.

Have 3 villagers stone house built for now. Will add 3 more later.

Houses are 2x2 size (only outer walls for now, possibility to add second floor) with 8 tiles enclosed area for keeping your stuffs private.

Every house have bed, forge, large chest, lamp and 1 bsb.

Mine with few iron veins and plenty of zinc veins. Plenty of various animals are wandering around. Not much players in area currently.

Vynora altar in town if want to pray, sacrifice or train for a priest.

I can convert you to a Vynora follover so you can use altar.

Love tile is close to town if wish to follow Path of Love with your meditation skill.

Building Colossus of Vynora is in progress.

Free food available (ql 50+ meals for now)

Can provide you decent quality tools and some weapons/armor to make your start easier.

Please be nice to  our allies, do not use other than English in village and alliance chat, and do not mine cave floors.

Using wurm wiki is advisable, because expirienced players are often grinding their skills using sleep bonus and can not type much.

As a citizen, you can participate in making bulk items as bricks and mortar, some for building  town as well as for selling them so we can share profit.

If you wish to become citizen of Los Angeles, PM me here on forum or in game on same name Marksilard.

Current town members:

General              MarkSilard

Captain               Marvel

citizens                Jeremist

Mentaltvpl

Milot

Picture  of my deed, taken from hill behind town:

riItchu.jpg

Edited by MarkSilard
  • Like 3

Los Angeles is resized a little bit, and rebuilding it at the moment.

Villagers I had are gone or not active for a few weeks so I am willing to recruit few newbies.

Have  two new citizens, Jeremist and Mentaltvpl.

Building town infrastructure is going well. We will try to make and sell enough bricks and mortar  so we can all buy prem for in game money. Hope bulk containers bug  when crossing to Xanadu will be resolved soon so we can establish trade route. Thinking of  small deed on Xanadu for our manufacture outpost.