Sign in to follow this  
Roame

Tacnet - a team collaberation map tool

2842d8e88f.jpg

Tacnet is a team tactics collaboration tool, and recently added Wurm's maps alomng with a few faction-specific icons I dug up. Although Wurm has a rudimentary system in-game, I thought some of you might find this useful / amusing. Here is their official speal:

f799f7aad8.jpg

You can check out Tacnet here.

Edited by Roame
  • Like 3

We can draw things on this and other people can see them? :D  Oh lord this is going to make raid meetings 5x as long and 10x more hilarious.

• Like 1

Wow! This looks amazing man, definitely gonna have to play with this ^_^

I wonder, with the release of the fancy Xanadu map, might someone provide an unedited map dump for use with Tacnet? I can think of few better times to use Tacnet than a land rush!

You forgot Release... :(

Woops. It was in the zip I sent the dev, so I've passed on your message.

As far as I know there's been no announcement of whether the map shown in the server connection map is the final map or not, but could you add it for now? It would still be useful to make plans for the possibility it's the permanent one.

Here's a scaled version of the map from the post: http://i.imgur.com/AQ2TBhu.png

I tried using it as a custom map, but it seems custom maps don't work properly when trying to save to cloud or share the map with someone else.

Thanks DKSprocket, I've passed your upscaled version along to the Tacnet dev Martin. Hopefully it will be up before launch! You know, assuming it's the correct map and all.

Those maps are inside everyone's client. You can open the the .jar file with say the free program 7-zip. I forget exactly where they are at.

What we need is confirmation from Dev/GM if its okay to extract those maps and use them in community mapping projects.