Sign in to follow this  
Kerwal

Please add some form of indicator as to which tree to cut for those missions.

For the tree cutting missions some form of indicator even something as simple as it saying "<diety> dislikes/desires this tree"  when you examine the tile would definitely help.   I feel like such a greifer chopping whole swaths of forest down hunting for that 1 tree in a 100 doing these.

• Like 4

yeah I've seen hundreds of trees die - maybe a simple tile glow - the borders simply glow on tile of the tree

+1

Or you know, debug it, since even when there is a selected tree, cutting every single tree in the desired area still doesn't complete the mission.

+1  Hoping this never happens near our forest, we have a lot of time and care invested in it.

Exactly Zaa I feel horrible but having the karma for TPing home is always invaluable.  Some way to determine which tree would cut down on the havoc these missions can cause to the forests they happen in.

Nice idea but it would be better if they just fix the bugged tree missions.

And also, grieving a forest is not rlly possible if u dont drop sand, the respawn rate is insane.

-1, the current system encourages people to grind their woodcutting skill.

-1 to the idea of giving away the exact tree. Its meant to be a challenge not free karma. 

+1 to debugging it

• Like 1

-1 to the idea of giving away the exact tree. Its meant to be a challenge not free karma. 

+1 to debugging it

I'm not saying give it a visual indicator or anything like that. You would still need to hunt through the trees and have to at least examine each tile until you find the right tree.