Sign in to follow this  
permo

The Swedish JKE-squad met with the one and only Rolf and his team!

Nice!

What a great trip. If I was in Sweden, I would certainly swing by Motala on my way from Malmö to Göteborg (I take roundabout routes) and visit Code Club AB. Of course, with everyone wishing to pay the developers a visit, it's likely they would never get anything done. So, less visiting, folks! These guys need to work!!

And I only say that because I am not in Sweden and cannot visit myself.

Great to see the palm tree in the background. I bet it served as the model for potted plants. And I think that if I zoom the picture enough, I can read that writing above it on the window blinds. Something about the next Wurm features... I think. I can make out one word. Submarines. Interesting.

PS: By the way, did you see the Valdor action figure on Red Baron's desk? Because I know it's there!!

• Like 1

Sneak peek

green_hatchling.png

I like it, but... :P

It looks a bit too dinosaur like IMO. Needs to be a bit more spikey looking maybe and the eyes look a bit blank, like fish eyes. I imagine dragon eyes to look fierce and detailed.

But it's definitely the right direction! Can't wait to see more. :)

Thanks again for letting us intrude. It was really fun and very much appreciated. I really hope we will have the opportunity to visit you guys again and discuss everything amazing, which is Wurm. :D

ps
I would really like to see a Wurm gathering here in Motala, Sweden. Where everyone who has the same love-hate relationship with Wurm, as I, get together.

Like the aching wrists and dry eyes that you get to improve weapons for several hours, to finally get a high quality weapon in your hands. Or the adrenalin rush you get in pvp, when with trembling hands trying to bring down your opponent. Who can't love/hate that :P

Edited by danko
  • Like 3

Thanks again for letting us intrude. It was really fun and very much appreciated. I really hope we will have the opportunity to visit you guys again and discuss everything amazing, which is Wurm. :D

ps

I would really like to see a Wurm gathering here in Motala, Sweden. Where everyone who has the same love-hate relationship with Wurm, as I, get together.

Like the aching wrists and dry eyes that you get to improve weapons for several hours, to finally get a high quality weapon in your hands. Or the adrenalin rush you get in pvp, when with trembling hands trying to bring down your opponent. Who can't love/hate that :P

Father would be there!

• Like 3

this was a really awesome thing to read..a pixel interaction that fuses into real life meeting.  deepens the ever growing strong bond to wurm.  Yuh know how there are gatherings of classmates from university at places around the world..fore instance..i'll going to a orioles baseball game n host a box for the day where all alumni of my university can meet n hang out...would be fun to...in all our places around the world.have meeting spots where we meet our fellow wurmians in real life.  The real kicker is how the match up in reality with how what we've made these people out to be in our heads based on game play......imagine.....

• Like 2

now people know why Fo vanished magranon..

Guy on the right

Youth+Revolt+Portraits+2009+Toronto+Inte

guy on the left

hawking.jpg

or

christopher_reeve2.jpg

If only it wasn't such a far distance (Portland, Oregon here), It'd be amazing to meet some of the Devs including Rolf in person!

• Like 1

dragon_green.jpg

That is a sweeter dragon! I like the texture patterns.

Wurm need a wurmcon :) one in US one in EU.. except I can't attend any haha..

• Like 2

Well they should be easy to spot now, lol