Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Transporting Felled Trees In Bulk

Can just use a empty wagon, holds 50 of them.  Just got 90 WC today off doing it for a few weeks, extremely helpful from the old carts.

Would still love to see something to hold more though, so big +1.

ALSO! please allow felled trees to be picked up from WHERE EVER you click them from, having to be near the trunk is a PAIN.

• Like 2

Im thinking more than 50; though, to be honest I didn't know wagons held that many.

Plus aye extending the pickup distance for felled trees would be nice.

• Like 1

I didn't know that about the wagon and glad you mentioned it but I am with Klaa. You could just change the wheels on the ship transport to like the image Klaa posted and call it a Timber Transport.

+1 on the finding the end. I mentioned that in the felled tree pile post Klaa made. It can be a real trial when dumping them to make palisades. (Since I just found out about the wagons here, I have been using my cart and carrying one at a time in my pocket while driving and dropping them.)

When I built my palisades 18 felled trees in large cart felt like plenty.

50 in wagon is more than enough imo

Having option to remove the cover from wagon would be handy .

• Like 1

I like the idea of something like a wagon, but for felled trees. I also thing that there should be max limit for how many trees to 60-65, so it wont be something OP. Also maybe more logs should fit in it? Although large crates in wagon  2700 logs. So it is a +1, but i think this is something for the future, no rush with it! Just my 2 cents!

Edited by Argustin

+1 I took over a old deed and it had a ton of palisade that had decayed away. To replace it (in the middle of steppe/desert) Id have to haul wood from half the map away without making neighbors angry for deforestation.