Sign in to follow this  
khatanka

Horde of the Summoned (Chaos)

HotS_Logo.png

As the Bone Altar reads, “Are you ready to join the Horde of the Summoned? Know that if you choose not to, you are against me!â€

The Horde of the Summoned is a Kingdom with a long rich history of war, brutality, deception, and both victories and defeats. It is often perceived as the uncivilized kingdom that is populated by savages who follow no rules or honor, only hatred. The kingdom follows only one God, Libila, who requires her followers to use terror, deception, torture, death, and sacrifices. The Horde is not a kingdom for everyone, and new players will face many struggles, hardships, accusations, and will be forced to earn the trust of others before being accepted.

The Horde of the Summoned, commonly known as "HotS" or "HOTS", is the smallest of the four kingdoms (JK, MR, BL and HotS) on Chaos(Wild), and often presents more of a challenge to new players because their traditions and small population. Equipment like tools, armor, and weapons are earned through work, dedication, and or PvP, and tends not to be sold abundantly on merchants. This gives players more sense of pride to rightfully earn their equipment as opposed to be given it for free.

Followers of Libila are meant to be evil, and are told to use deceptive tactics in order to succeed. Therefore, the game won't punish you when stealing, lockpicking, or even attacking fellow Horde members. Libila priests also possess some of the strongest spells for PvP, including spells that can drain health or stamina, create mycelium, summon zombies, and even rebirth dead animals (including Champions) into zombie pets.

The Horde of the Summoned is ruled by an Emperor or Empress, who is in turn chosen by the Cobra King at random when the position is vacant. The Emperor/Empress may appoint titles and honours, and their tenure is judged on the Kingdom stats viewable from any village token. The Emperor is typically considered a figurehead, and does not have absolute power in the Kingdom save for the aforementioned office appointing power.

On Chaos, The Horde of the Summoned exists around The Shroud in the south of Chaos(Wild), and hold a very small share of the map.

300px-Wurm391.jpg

Libila's converting speech

Look at you. Pitiful creature.

You seek the powers of the Whisperer? They may be available.

Know that I personally will not help you much. But I am bound to tell you that she will.

To tell the truth - She rewards me for recruiting you.

People say much about us. They think we lie. And yes we do. We lie about a lot of things, but not about the truth.

Truth is everything will end. Truth is some of us will be rewarded greatly by Her some day.

Libila will not accept her having been betrayed by the other gods. Your contract with her is to help her, and she will help you.

Her aim is to gain control here, and your goal is to stop the others from gaining it instead.

You are expected and required to use all effective means available: Terror, deception, torture, death, sacrifices.

Are you ready to join the Horde of the Summoned? Know that if you choose not to, you are against us!

[media]http://youtu.be/JVUoq51GzGs

• Like 5

got told to put this here? don't answer to me about it :P

<21:02:04> "Proph": If you're going to take from posteh's/propheteer's recruitment threads, at least give them credit.

• Like 2

doesn't really matter to me, hopefully people try HotS, the real one not the PMK, and enjoy it 

• Like 2

We have now some new players on the horde and need now veterans for building a new deed.

Come back to the Horde - we need you!

It gives only one Horde of the Summoned and HotS!

Join Libila and the Horde!

Posts removed.

Yet again, trolling of other people's recruitment threads is unnacceptable. If you have something to say PM the owner about it and not post it here. Failure to comply will result in warnings or worse being handed out.

Regards,

Shrimpiie (Board Moderator)

The Legion begs for members of the Horde? Is the Legion shortly before the dissolution?

And the Horde continues to grow ...
  Join the Horde today!

There is only one Horde :ph34r:

photo_1916902_2197868538_o.jpg

Brothers and sisters from the horde - coming back. We need YOU!

As the Bone Altar reads, “Are you ready to join the Horde of the Summoned?

Know that if you choose not to, you are against me!â€

OK, last post from me: Many thanks on all they have support horde, it was a funny time - over 900 days :)

I hope the kingdom will find another newbie helper! For libila and the Horde!

You do not do everything whatever other make? Looking for a challenge?

Join the Horde! ;)

There is only ONE HotS (Horde of the Summoned) on Chaos.

Join today!