Sign in to follow this  
Neilsin

MISSING - Horses Bear Lake

Loged off to go to sleep. Opon returning 3 horses were missing. Their names are - Huntingsad and Rosehunting - Last seen west of bear lake -- Both are cared for by me Neilsin. Please message me with any infomation, Im offering a reward for their safe return!

If they have been stolen, please message me and we can work somthing out for their safe return!

Edited by Neilsin
  • Like 1

I might have your horse. Is the other one a white male? Named allyh...?

The two are Brown and gold, if you examine them, they will say they are cared for by me

Edited by Neilsin

Update! More are missing Sadjolly,  Eastsad. All horses were stolen.  I returened home today to see a smashed down fence and all horses missing =( Make sure your animals and houses are secure near bear lake!

That is shameful stealing horses I bet many ppl can give you horses if you ask no need to steal , Neilsin if you come by New Hill I can prob give you few horses.

Ghoost

Shame to see horses stolen, but a predictable result of the end of the enclosure rule :(

Double shame that it's in my area. One correction though, horse names are NOT unique. There are many combinations but nothing makes sure each horse has a unique name on the server.

pretty sure the names aren't unique. I think i have one named huntingsad.  At any rate come down to visit me just north of the red tunnel and i'll send you off with a few horses. PM me in game on Xirith before ya head down.