Sign in to follow this  
ShockingAWe

WTS large Release deed with utmost iron

I am looking to potentially sell my deed. It is located on the northern edge of lake Wyvern. It is a 25 x 39 deed with 2 spirit guards Settlement has 6s in it and upkeep is about 4s.

There is an UTMOST iron on deed with 9000+ actions left on it. There are also a poor and very good iron in the mine. There are 6 silver ranging from poor to very good. There is a good and very good slate. Clay is a 2 minute boat ride or 10 minute walk around the lake. Copper and zinc are a few minutes around the lake as well.

Will include 4 5 speed horses and 4 3 speed horses. 3 cows and 1 bull, and 6 3 speed bison.

I am looking for 50s.

5pwzUkc.png

Below is the olive farm with 30+ trees in it.
Jdvt53p.png

Below is the cedar farm.
Gqs9H6v.png

Space for the rice farm.
Fwm4Sl6.png

Freshly flattened and converted from marsh. Open to be anything needed. There is also a love path in the corner.
TuUok99.png

This is the crafting / apartments. There is a loom room, a forge room, and a kitchen. above are 3 apartments with beds, chests, and practice dolls.
109EFfI.png

Below is the storage building with 2 stories. 8 BSB inside.
eHLsPS4.png

Farms with 5 speed horses, cows, bulls, and bison.
uPvk2Us.png

Please let me know what the value of this deed would be considering the UTMOST iron on deed.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by ShockingAWe

would easily say 40s plus due to the size the mines the speeders etc tops id say 60s

Its a very nice deed with excellent resources, but I think you are going to have a hard time getting 70 silver for a non trader deed, especially with all the deeds for sale on this cluster right now, probably because of the imminent release of Xanadu.

Good luck :)

Edited by conmcb25