Sign in to follow this  
Fooligun

90QL Green Drake Set Enchanted

Looking to sell this drake set quickly. 668 Total AosP.

Starting Bid: 100s/100e

Min Bid Increase: 1s/1e

(Can be mailed)

29px0z9.jpg

auction_timer_1400790532.gif

PM me or post here. Will accept private bids.

Edited by Fooligun
  • Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe
Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Thread wipe

Seeing as the dragons on literally ALL servers are going to be respwaned, I'm relatively certain drake sets are not going to sell for this much money now. You will be able to get these for nearly half this price if you just wait. Good luck with the sale.

Edited by whereami

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

nah I doubt that.

Still a good price good luck with the sale

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

Seeing as the dragons on literally ALL servers are going to be respwaned, I'm relatively certain drake sets are not going to sell for this much money now. You will be able to get these for nearly half this price if you just wait. Good luck with the sale.

these posts like this make no sense at all. it leaves a bad taste... u should just stay quite and dont make negative posts in someones thread who actually want to sell something

if you have an opinion about something, there is Town square for you. it is just not nice to try to troll someones business. if it hurts than it means its true. stay away troll

as it was told. it is a very nice price for a ql 90+ enchanted set with aosp casts. wish u luck with the sale mate.

btw. i dont know if everyone missed the essence of the post about uniques. they will be more regular. and in my OWN opinion, rolf will change what it drops. whatever happens i dont think drake will loose its value

Edited by bonefly
  • Like 3

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

I personally agree with Whereami, If you've paid attention to the economy, you will note that last year drake sets were going for 60-80s. Only since all the dragons have been slain has the price jumped to 100-120s due to depleted resource, the only dragons on servers were not avilable to our economy since Prisinte and Reslease aren't connected so in recent months the price has again risen. With a now to be renewed resource, even if the amount of hide is reduced there will be a greater influx of resource and therefore more demand will be met and prices will drop.

Best of luck with the sale however, maybe you'll squeeze out a last sale at this price :)

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Unnecessary
Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Unnecessary

How about you let Fooli auction what he wants to auction how he wants to auction it instead of turning the thread into a debate? :(

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Unnecessary
Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 19, 2014 - Removed - Unnecessary

There's no telling how the respawning of any dragons will affect the market as you have no idea what Rolf has planned when/if he respawns them. He may make changes which make drake even more expensive than current prices.

You never know what's gonna happen. This is a stunning set of armour at such high ql that may be like gold dust after any possible drake changes.

Keep this thread clear of any posts unless it is a bid. Any concerns/questions can be PMed directly to the OP.

Regards,

Shrimpiie (Board Moderator)