Sign in to follow this  
Lemen

Timber Frame Windows Inverted

hoUwbaN.jpg

Window shutters are often built to face the wrong direction. Seems to only happen on interior walls.

• Like 2

Walls always face the same direction.  (To the North or to the East) ... which is fine when they are symmetrical.

If one side is going to be different than the others, that's going to need some changes in the way they are built.

Walls always face the same direction.  (To the North or to the East) ... which is fine when they are symmetrical.

If one side is going to be different than the others, that's going to need some changes in the way they are built.

Maybe this will also fix the odd corning we have too but i foresee the shutters being taken out instead, lol

Maybe this will also fix the odd corning we have too but i foresee the shutters being taken out instead, lol

Yes ... one edge of the walls is flat and the other pointed.  When the two flat edges meet, you get that strange cornering.

That was what I thought, but all my exterior windows placed correctly and have shutters facing the exterior on every direction. I've only experienced this bug with some of my interior windows and even then not all of them.

It's because exterior walls alwaysnow where outside is (the tile that does not belong to the writ).

But internal wals don't now this, or sometimes its realy just a seperation between rooms. So it can't really work outomatically.The Awning at stone doors had the same problem.

They are wrking on a system that has wall decorationsplaced seperately as the player whishes. But until that system is in place onecn argue which is worse, having some decoration wrong or having none at all.