Sign in to follow this  
Shadz

I made a Pavilion \o/

Reminds me of the first stairs I ever made!

Kind of annoyed... Was excited to see the pavilion... then bam 'you create a pavilion in front of you on the ground' ..."uh where is it? -_- oh..."

hahaha, i beleive it is not supposed to be createable yet :P 

However released todays patch is a smart on,   hide the released feature for us to find and braged about the unfinished one XD

hahaha, i beleive it is not supposed to be createable yet :P

They (along with tents and walls) were implemented today...

Do the chain link fences have a model at least?

i didnt see a option to make chain link fences, Seen the option for making its parts though.

That is really lovely Shadz! lol Perhaps while they have the server down to fix that bug they will realize that they forgot to attach the model and fix it all at once.....nah, who am I trying to kid! lmao

Good news! The military tent shows up on unstable, at least. Pavillion looks just like my staircase still. Haven't tried the explorer tent yet.

Good news! The military tent shows up on unstable, at least. Pavillion looks just like my staircase still. Haven't tried the explorer tent yet.

Yeah, they added them graphics just now when they brought up the server... lol wogic

wasnt somebody shouting for 'sleeping bags'?  ;)

-_- too soon...

looks like we got lots of new updates in the unstable not sure how many are live guess we will get an art update soon or maybe in todays weekly update

Edit: I seen lots of black like flags, banner, wagons so maybe the new chaos pmk finally went with a black custom color i want to buy some of them for sure :)

Edited by Kegan

Sorry!!  I messed up! I'll try to finish the pavilion tent as soon as possible!

• Like 4

looks like we got lots of new updates in the unstable not sure how many are live guess we will get an art update soon or maybe in todays weekly update

Edit: I seen lots of black like flags, banner, wagons so maybe the new chaos pmk finally went with a black custom color i want to buy some of them for sure :)

Yes, Black Legion's custom colors are black. 

Only wagon we have is in a house at the moment but I guess this preview wouldn't hurt: 

FcaAjfe.jpg

• Like 7

Cordage rope?, Really?

Wow, they will be really handy for n00bs or FTP's when there first tent disappears. ~Sarcasm Intended~

:blink:

Edited by conmcb25

Cordage rope?, Really?

Wow, there will be really handy for n00bs or FTP's when there first tent disappears.

:blink:

also says they are easier to bash than a chest..well the ones player made anyway. 

also says they are easier to bash than a chest..well the ones player made anyway. 

And anyone can easily take the playermade ones from the ground unless there is something inside the container and it's locked with a padlock (small or big, both work). Once locked you can only access the container if you have the lock in your inventory. You can actually drop several tents and you get multiple respawn points. It's easier to see which one is which if you renamed the tents, the new name appears in the spawn list as Tent <NAME>.