Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

"Switch skills" for polearms being removed in one week

Hi,

giving a weeks warning that the option to switch your spear and staff skills will go away some time after wednesday next week. It's annoying in some situations for those who are not interested, and I'm sure 99+% of those or you who cared about the popup has already switched.

/Rolf

• Like 8

is that why server just shut down to prepare for it?

No that was to add tents to the game.

Nice! Never understood why was that "Switch skill" option there for 

No that was to add tents to the game.

Uhm, and timber frame house and chain link fences. Least they're in the recipe list.

So, I don't know if the "feature" was actually removed but the option was not, and being that I just came back from a few month break of Wurm, I decided to use it.  All that happened was my 48 staff skill became 1, and my long spear skill went up to 48, then back down to 1 in the same second.  Relog and they are both 1.  So this is pretty crappy to say the least

So, I don't know if the "feature" was actually removed but the option was not, and being that I just came back from a few month break of Wurm, I decided to use it.  All that happened was my 48 staff skill became 1, and my long spear skill went up to 48, then back down to 1 in the same second.  Relog and they are both 1.  So this is pretty crappy to say the least

mcowned

• Like 2

Teach me how to wurmz

ok step 1) dont go near enemy dirt walls step 2) don't tell people tiles are clay when they're grass step 3) dont be mcnugget

• Like 2