Sign in to follow this  
EvaDaly

Recruitment for Sheer Pandemonium

wurm201405310050_1_zps995f2771.jpg

Sheer Pandemonium is a deed still in the working on Chaos (MR). All the dirty work is done with the deed. Sheer Pandemonium is a Great deed close to the server line to Deli/Exodus. If you are look to be close to the freedom server but want to also have a place to live when there is action in Chaos, Sheer Pandemonium is a great deed for you.

I have big plans for the way I want this deed to look like, but there is still freedom to make you home the way you want to look. It is just Me and my alt, a Fo priest, that is in this deed right now. Looking for some Friendly, ready to do a lot of work, people to join me.  in my new beginning of making my first deed.

The deed is a 5 min boat ride, in good wind, to the server. Close to Kratos, a lot of creatures to kill to gain FS and WS. A lot of Surface Mining, digging, and wood cutting left to do, so skill building all around. I have smiting/crafting building to grind whatever skill you want, and have iron veins ranging from poor all the way to utmost in my mine. So whatever skill you are at you will have the iron to skill with it.

DID I MEATION THAT MY DEED IS JUST A SAIL AWAY FROM THE ACTION!!!

I can't wait to see some new faces to be part of my deed.

PM:

♥ Evadaly- My Main

♥ Tigolebitties- My Alt

Just a few Picture to give you a taste of the Sheer Pandemonium!!!!

wurm201407300045_zps13da5668.jpg

wurm201407300047_2_zps36d571ed.jpgwurm201407300042_zps46dba526.jpgwurm201407300042_1_zps17f2c956.jpgwurm201407300047_1_zps53a30c0a.jpg

COME JOIN THE FUN, COME JOIN THE PANDEMONIUM OF SHEER PANDEMONIUM!!!!

Edited by EvaDaly
  • Like 5

Still looking.... BUMP

Edited by EvaDaly

Bump!!

I am still looking for villagers to join my deed. If you are not in Chaos and want to give it a shot my deed is perfect for you. You can still keep your deed on the freedom servers and stay on my deed I am a less then 5 mins sail to deli and only an extra 10 to 15 min sail to Indy or exodus. I will be posting updates of my progress soon.

Come join today! JOIN THE PANDEMONIUM!!!

Edited by EvaDaly

BUMP!! Updated Pictures... COME JOIN MR, BE PART OF MY DEED, HAVE FUN!!!!

Nice deed! I remember when we sailed by last time it was just a few buildings not more than a floor or two high. :P

• Like 1

lol yea.. i still have a long way to go though... and thanks been working really hard on it.... 

Bump, come join my village, come join MR, I have everything you need to do what you love to do.

Big changes coming to this deed new villagers, com Join MR and join my deed. BIG project to finish, Big areas to build in PM me, Evadaly, if you want to join.

Bump, big change to a already amazing deed. Come Be a part of the masterpiece.

Bumping this thread because much of the  work is done (though, is a deed ever really done?).

interested in trying Chaos?  Maybe you played before and want to come back? Looking for a place to grind away while having great conversation?

A quick sail from anywhere, a quick ride to the action.

Join the action today!