Sign in to follow this  
validate

netflix and their tv shows wow

nexflix only shows are great.

house of cards,orange is the new black,    and now watching dusk till down.  like the movie. but taking each part and making it 40 min vs the 5 min.  and many others ok too

anyone else watching these

House of Cards is great.

Haven't watched Dusk Till Dawn.

I can't speak for the whole season, but I've seen the first episode of OITNB quite a few times.

orange is the new black was more of a "oh cool, boobs. 3 episodes in, why am i watching this? and then you have to finish it like a train wreck." From dusk till dawn was great, original still is better but hey the season provides a few more hours of grinding >.<  I think I watched house of cards but can't be sure.  Also, Bates Motel is freaking amazing, albeit a bit jumpy and the older brothers plot line is pretty sporadic. Other than that, its great alot of "No F**** way" moments and makes you think.

Orange is the new black is great, I liked it. And no, not just cause there were boobs. <_< The end of season 1 was dramatic.

The UK Netflix is really really rubbish, none of the good things that are on the US Netflix are on the UK one. Once you've watched Breaking Bad and all the few good shows on there you start to ponder if it's worth the £5.99 a month.

Now that I've got access to a PC again though the idea of having Netflix seems pointless since there are much easier ways to watch everything that is on Netflix and anything else I like without making my pocket lighter. ;)

I ended up cancelling netflix. It was a great service for a while, but I kept finding when I'd go back to rewatch some movies that they were no longer available... not just "Not availabile" but actually deleted, can't even find it in a search.  From there, the movies they kept adding weekly weren't all that great.  I found myself more and more downloading new movies off of other sites or services.  At some point I just rethought why I was paying for it and decided it was time to cancel.

one thing for UK and other like me in canada  we can get the US netflix as long as you pay for your account in CA or UK.  you just need to trick your computer into thinking it's in the US.  many programs that do that. easy too.  i hope in the the US one on my computer and watch a lot of shows. like sons of anarchy. lost girl, 

oddly and really F N annoying was to watch flashpoint on the US netflix as Canadian version dosn't have it. and why F N annoying.  flashpoint is a Canadian show all filmed in Toronto it's our swat team SRU i think it's called.

i bought one of those ROKU boxes for my bedroom tv. streams wireless to modem. to watch netflix. and other channels you can get or trick into getting too.  it's nice.

ya Bates motel. i have pvr from sat. almost season 2 finally coming up. wow sucks he kills his mom and brother.  lol kidding didn't happen.

bates motel is one of my favorite shows cant wait for the next season to see where it goes next, lol

I like netflix. Hulu as well. I'm a bit upset with both as I've just spent a good deal of my free time this week watching FMA Brotherhood only to find that netflix doesn't have the final part and hulu only has them subbed. Being a fan of the dub, and having never watched the show until now I believe upset may be an understatement. I refuse to go back to my pirating ways so i think ill just borrow (at this point what's the difference minus duplication?) My friends box set of the show...

Sorry I know this has nothing to do with netflix originals but all of this just happened 10 min ago so the fury is still fresh and this was somewhat relevant :)

I subscribed to Netflix for a while, and enjoyed watching some old shows and movies on there that I could have just watched for free on other sites. I eventually ran out of anything to my liking on there though, and they weren't getting anything new so I dropped them. As for their original shows, those aren't really my cup of tea. I'm more of a cartoon kinda guy.