Sign in to follow this  

Interested in forming a static team to scout (and possibly map) xanadu and form a village when a suitable location with plenty of resources is located out in the wilderness.

Initial Scouting Priorities are:

Botany (Food/Healing covers/Crops)

Foraging (Food/Healing covers/Crops)

Woodworking (For fire, fencing, etc)

Mining/Smithing/etc (Locks, nails, etc)

Healing (Many Healing covers for the inevitable aggro)

Fighting (Defending ourselves if necessary/practical)

Applicants should be relatively experienced in the game, although new comers are welcome to join the village once it is founded, the initial pioneer team should consist of experienced individuals.

Schedule:

June 3rd

Time: ???

A time will be considered once a team has been created, but it should be around the initial release (we will be using alts to scout and once X is open you can bring your characters)

Agreements:

If you join this journey you agree that you will not deed any final locations without prior discussion with the rest of the group, I intend to be the mayor of the final location unless otherwise discussed.

However, you can break off at any point and deed a location on the way if it meets your desires.

No griefing.

Use teamwork to survive.

Leave your personal life/issues out of the game.

Stay organized and use military tactics.

Teamspeak3 and Ventrilo server available (the client software is required for optimal situational awareness and teamwork.)

Comments, Suggestions, Questions?

Edited by Seikitai

Since we are not able to sail over on June 3rd and possibly wont be able to for more than a week, I am a bit confused on how you will get experienced people there opening day. 

Since we are not able to sail over on June 3rd and possibly wont be able to for more than a week, I am a bit confused on how you will get experienced people there opening day. 

Experienced players can't have new alts?

• Like 1

yes of course, they just wont have the shiny skills:)

Good to see more groups such as this being organized to discover Xanadu's wonders. I remember when the first few additional servers were opened there were an individual or two that went to them to specifically start to map them out and of course this was helpful to all the other players. This basic map was then built upon by others who supplied additional information about their local locations as well.

Although I am the type of person who prefers to go alone into the void of uncertainty, I wish you well in organizing your journey of discovery there.

=Ayes=

lol this is interesting. Good luck on it.

lol yeah, much good luck I'd say. I hope you get a uber elite or so, hehe

Edited by Kaiva

yes of course, they just wont have the shiny skills:)

Not all skills are in the skill list ... I, for one, will be walking in circles and face first into bears.

I am a newcomer, but my cousin used to play this game for a long time.

So that makes me relatively experienced :l