Sign in to follow this  
Elwood2

Valley of the Damned [Xanadu]

X0jkOKN.png

Located at P14/15 in the South-West of Xanadu

A Member of the New Dawn Alliance

Who are we?

-The Valley of The Damned core membership is made up of citizens from Ultimarus on Independance who decided to uproot and move to the new lands of Xanadu. Ultimarus has been around for about five years and so have many of our citizens. Our current roster of citizens encompasses players of all experience levels from just starting yesterday to starting back when Rolf unboxed the idea.

What do we have to offer?

-All citizens are given a 5x5 plots to design as they see fit unless of course they would like to take up a pre-fab spot. Larger plots are available, Please speak with an Elder about this.

-We have Priests of all faith and all levels.

-Crafters of all shapes and sizes. Several 90+ in skills such as mining, carpenting, blacksmithing, and more! I challenge you to find a skill that we don't have!

-On deed market which serves as the largest market on Xanadu currently and the core market for the South West.

-We have a spirit templar on deed and many guard towers in the area to keep you protected from them pesky critters.

-Vast amounts of farmland. The deed is currently 136x116, that is over 15,000 tiles of land that we own!

-Free Tools! or imping's for those who are willing to dedicate there time around the deed.

-Starter goodie bag! New to the game? Need a decent set of starter gear, we will hook you up!

-A forum for town discussions.

-A teamspeak for the voice chatty types!

-We have many large projects for you to be apart of as well! Get your name on a colossus or a Spirit Gate even!

-By the list you can see we have a lot to offer and we are always adding more to it.

-And more!

What are the rules of VoTD?

-We keep it simple at VoTD: Be respectful and be fair. If you have issues take it to private messages and try to work it out or seek an elder for assistance.

-We're not going to tell you exactly how to build your house but we do expect that you do not maintain a trashy area and your area isn't an eye sore to our large city and community. We do not want any place to be known as "The Ghetto"

-We will maintain control of common area writs and "newer" player writs. Experienced Wurms and established Wurms will be able to maintain control over their individual writs on a case-by-case basis. Speak to an elder if you have any questions. All writs are maintained on a central Elder character that High-Elders have access to.

So, how do I join?

-To Easy! Just give one of our Elders or High Elders a message and they can get you sorted out.

Okay, who is the Elder team at VoTD?

-Elwood (High-Elder)

-MamaDarknesss (High-Elder)

-Ruger (High-Elder)

-Timegrinder (High-Elder)

-Sollo (Elder)

Useful Links

Edited by Elwood2
  • Like 2

I see you took my advice in the other thread. I wish you much success and enjoyment in your endeavors upon Xanadu.

=Ayes=

I see you took my advice in the other thread. I wish you much success and enjoyment in your endeavors upon Xanadu.

=Ayes=

Thank you :)

Good luck Elwood, sounds tempting but I have other plans already. :)

dat name.. so BL.. ;3

good luck!

It came to me in a dream, whispered in my ear by a dark succubus.

VOTD will have the following:

• Free tools to all villagers.  Those working on building the new citadel will receive free enchantments as well. 

• Starter armor/weapons for citizens

• A suitable home in Stone or Wood for each citizen

• A market area on deed

• Vast tracts of farmland

• Animal pens

• Town Church and other buildings.

• Colossus (of course we have to make one or more!)

• Guard towers on deed and in the surrounding area for security

• Multiple Vynora priests

• Fo priest

• Mag priest

• 99 Skill Hot Food Cooking for free meals to citizens

• 90+ skill miners for ore

• 99 skill carpenter for maximum size house planning

• 90+ skills in multiple other areas

Citizens are both highly skilled and new players.  Ultimarus has taken in new recruits for many years now and we continue this tradition with a fresh start in our new Valley of the Damned.  Where in Ultimarus there was no room left for projects, in VOTD we will carve the landscape up to our liking, come join us.

• Like 2

I am interested.

I am an older player. I havent played in about 5 years. I was a member of a village quite a while ago called Village of the Dammed. This was on the beta server mind you back when Sye was still playing and Notch was in my local on a regular basis.

There seem to have been more then a few changes to the game and I will need time to get more used to them.

VOTD will have the following:

• Free tools to all villagers.  Those working on building the new citadel will receive free enchantments as well. 

Starter armor/weapons for citizens

A suitable home in Stone or Wood for each citizen

A market area on deed

Vast tracts of farmland

Animal pens

Town Church and other buildings.

Colossus (of course we have to make one or more!)

Guard towers on deed and in the surrounding area for security

Multiple Vynora priests

Fo priest

Mag priest

99 Skill Hot Food Cooking for free meals to citizens

90+ skill miners for ore

99 skill carpenter for maximum size house planning

90+ skills in multiple other areas

Citizens are both highly skilled and new players.  Ultimarus has taken in new recruits for many years now and we continue this tradition with a fresh start in our new Valley of the Damned.  Where in Ultimarus there was no room left for projects, in VOTD we will carve the landscape up to our liking, come join us.

i want to add several mol-rehan styled Guard towers!

wagon parking lot too!

All current applications from the last few days are accepted, welcome aboard :)

Best of luck Elwood and co. Great bunch of people :)

Guys, seriously, I posted an app and I'm trying to create a forum account and STILL no reply from the admin.

Wtf?

Edited by Cyberdragon

let me see, probably its within the forums the problem ;)

EditL and activated

Edited by Elwood2

Responses to the surveys filled out over the past couple days received. Thanks guys for filling that out and welcome aboard!

To stay in the loop with what is going on continue to check our forums once your account has been activated.

This was exactly the kind of thing i was looking for! :)

Application sent.

• Like 1

This was exactly the kind of thing i was looking for! :)

Application sent.

Response received. So long as your registered on our forums or lurkign around the #votd irc channel you will be able to stay in the loop with what is going on.

the day is getting closer...

looking at 15k to 50k tiles deed area depending on players/location.

I believe a TeamSpeak server has been setup to use when scouting as well now in addition to the IRC.