Sign in to follow this  
Elwood2

Valley of the Damned [Xanadu]

Multiple reasons have made us move to this decision.  Many of the players who intended to come to VOTD to establish it did not come first of all.  The remaining ones simply do not have the funds to pay the deed upkeep month over month nor do we need such a large area just for ourselves.  By all means, if players want to come and contribute to the 30+ silver a month in upkeep, it will stay open, but at this time we just do not see it as something that will happen.

So what we have done is begun making smaller deeds in the same area that are more easily maintained for less silver.  Players are still free to come join us either off deed or in some spaces on deeds in the alliance.  If we get enough interest we may fund a community living deed for recruits and will look into deeding the market.  VOTD still has the deed up currently, we are just planning ahead and going forward with things.

Ruger is mia, not sure what happened with him.  He also has the writs on him for most of the houses currently.  I have the deed paper on me though.

• Like 1

Thank you for the details revealed MamaDarkness. It is nice to have this information within your post here for those of us who have followed your progress within from the start. Curious cats are about, you know.

I wish you all much enjoyment upon your smaller more manageable Villages within the surrounding area. I kind of like the Fort Woodscraps name myself.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

The idea of such a marquis deed and market was great , loved the name too.  always a bit down to see such transition..but smaller deeds are more manageable and custome control in the end makes most happy.  glad you all are sticking in the area as i am a neighbor. onward and upward and see you around as i pass by..what seems like a stalkerish amount hehehe  i get itchy feet and on the move alot

Edited by Greasygrundle