Sign in to follow this  
griper

anyone founding any big cities on Xanadu?

My village is moving to Xanadu.

We have discussed being a part of or at least living near a big city.

Anyone have any plans of founding one?

How many people do you guys have do you guys us voice coms I have a large team and would be looking for more what would your class a large city 10s/15/ or more

Ultimarus is moving as a whole to xanadu and be renamed to Valley of the damned, we are aiming to go from 71x71 to 120x120 on xanadu, many  veteran players will come over,

Me, Mamadarkness, ripsipiirakka, timegrinder, and few others together with a full battery of highly skilled alts

feel free to send me a pm or any of the ones mentioned above.

cheers, Elwood

Thanks Elwood! Ill talk to my fellow villagers about it.

Yeah, its going to be quite large village. We have some good experience on making large villages.

More we can all gather to the area would be good, i mean if in the are there would be several large villages it would be really active community there. So for all i am saying, more the merrier. Everyone is welcome!

Thanks Elwood! Ill talk to my fellow villagers about it.

sure , no problem :)

you are correct. pls move this to the Recruitment forum

• Like 1

Ultimarus is moving as a whole to xanadu and be renamed to Valley of the damned, we are aiming to go from 71x71 to 120x120 on xanadu, many  veteran players will come over,

Me, Mamadarkness, ripsipiirakka, timegrinder, and few others together with a full battery of highly skilled alts

feel free to send me a pm or any of the ones mentioned above.

cheers, Elwood

Highly skilled alts? I thought you can only start new characters on Xanadu?

Highly skilled alts? I thought you can only start new characters on Xanadu?

Only for the first week according to rolf.

Only for the first week according to rolf.

pretty much this, alts will be send forward to scout for our city plot, the mains will get over once were allowed to do so ;)

Edited by Kamill
  • Like 1

I would think that it would be a good idea for those who wanted to create some Market Place types of Village co-operatives upon Xanadu to start already making posts in this section to attract like minded players to these sorts of projects. In this way they can gather together ahead of time, instead of just setting up at random locations duplicating the same Market Places on a smaller scale without consideration for what might already be established nearby. 

Being such a large server, I can easily see the need for 4 or even more large Market Place Village gatherings similar in size as FM on Independence. For other players to be aware of where these were being set up and by which players, I would think that then they would be interested in setting up their own Village in the same vicinity. Not that I would have any interest in being nearby but it is just that I think those who are merchant sales and crafter types would wish to settle in these areas if they were given some notice like this ahead of time.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I'm interested in a marketplace. But the question is: where and how will Xanadu connect to other servers?