Sign in to follow this  
rapidron

Xanadu dragon grab

First we kill all the dragons on Xanadu, then what is left on P&R, then then we are out of dragons again.

First we kill all the dragons on Xanadu, then what is left on P&R, then then we are out of dragons again.

Make sure you go down in our mine vault and grab the freedom artifacts we've been hoarding for 5 years... we're gonna need that crown to dominate them, so we can bring em back to Indy to also store in the mine... with those dusty artifacts.

Screen shot of what I saw on the Xanadu test run, that's right, I know where to find it!

avery-coconut-brown-ale-mayan-goddess-tr

Why only one overly muscular arm?

Also dragon needs to be reminded that you don't skip leg day.

• Like 2

Why only one overly muscular arm?

Also dragon needs to be reminded that you don't skip leg day.

The other arm is invisible and just as muscular, that is why it is so deadly.

:P

And those "legs" are actually antennae -- he flies like gyrados from pokemon, hehe.

And his eyes? They are so strong they hold up his so called "eyebrows" above them, which is actually a V from a gundam. :)

Have I gone too far yet?

Edited by Seikitai

The other arm is invisible and just as muscular, that is why it is so deadly.

:P

And those "legs" are actually antennae -- he flies like gyrados from pokemon, hehe.

And his eyes? They are so strong they hold up his so called "eyebrows" above them, which is actually a V from a gundam. :)

Then it is a wyvern.

With arms.

My mind hurts.

Make sure you go down in our mine vault and grab the freedom artifacts we've been hoarding for 5 years... we're gonna need that crown to dominate them, so we can bring em back to Indy to also store in the mine... with those dusty artifacts.

Imping pans to 90 for Xan I was semi bored.
  • Like 1

i think penning them is stupid, but i do think her should e dragons....the question is how manw ill be on the server since it is a mega...i also dthinkt hat they should be hunted down and slain either....they should put a system in so that the dragons can't be penned and mke them stronger so it takes more to kill them or something so that cetain groups are not greedily taking them for thereselves.

I don't care about them as long as they don't grief my deed and I have the option to ignore it. The only good dragon is either a pened or dead dragon.

Imping pans to 90 for Xan I was semi bored.

Dragon meals are gonna taste soooo good.

• Like 1

Make dragons fly, end of.

The idea that you can pen a super-powerful, flying, firebreathing godlike beast like that is just beyond stupid, even by Wurm standards.

• Like 1

-_-  this thread proves why dragons should just be removed period, and never come back.  B)

• Like 2

I for one am hoping the people of chaos deliver the final blows and claim the dragons.  Only makes sense that drake and scale go to the people of a pvp server where it'd be properly used.

• Like 2

I for one am hoping the people of chaos deliver the final blows and claim the dragons.  Only makes sense that drake and scale go to the people of a pvp server where it'd be properly used.

Don't worry, It's usually the Wild folks that have the grasp on them. Of course, us carebears often get invited to the slayings and usually get a cut of the spoils. But even if the Chaos clan reaped all of the spoils, 3/4 of the drake would be sold back to us anyway - our coin serves better purpose on the battlefield than the gear does.  ;) 

As for final blows, that's about as random as you can get.  Even I got lucky once and had my name broadcasted across the server.

Edited by As_I_Decay
  • Like 1

Don't worry, It's usually the Wild folks that have the grasp on them. Of course, us carebears often get invited to the slayings and usually get a cut of the spoils. But even if the Chaos clan reaped all of the spoils, 3/4 of the drake would be sold back to us anyway - our coin serves better purpose on the battlefield than the gear does.  ;) 

As for final blows, that's about as random as you can get.  Even I got lucky once and had my name broadcasted across the server.

lol, you aren't wrong! 

• Like 1

for the LOVE of Wurm , please let the Dragons Respawn every month, after they are killed ...

for the LOVE of Wurm , please let the Dragons Respawn every month, after they are killed ...

And flood the game with unlimited drake and dragon scale?  Sure, lets do it.  Who needs chain mail.. who needs plate mail.  Hell, we can grind leather working from 0 to 90+ using our unlimited drake hides!  While we're at it, lets skip coalmaking to fuel metalurgy for steel.. we'll just grind platesmithing by imping our scale with the endless dragon scales!.  To make the game even more easy, lets give new players drake armor sets!

Edited by Nomadikhan

And flood the game with unlimited drake and dragon scale?  Sure, lets do it.  Who needs chain mail.. who needs plate mail.  Hell, we can grind leather working from 0 to 90+ using our unlimited drake hides!  While we're at it, lets skip coalmaking to fuel metalurgy for steel.. we'll just grind platesmithing by imping our scale with the endless dragon scales!.  To make the game even more easy, lets give new players drake armor sets!

Do you really think, with a reasonable respawn rate and a random respawn point, that there would be that much of an influx of the materials?

I don't.

However, rolf's definition of "reasonable" and "random" could be completely different then mine.

Thanks for the how too information.  I am completely ignorant  of dragons. What frequency do eggs drop from said penned dragon?  And yes I would like it if they flew and respawned.  But if business stays as is, I think all the Wurm nation should know the mechanics. 

That problem could be reduced by taking how it works on Epic and applying that here, so you need drake/scale to imp drake/scale. That should greatly cut down on the amount of drake/scale being introduced.

• Like 1

Respawnable dragons that give materials to make less powerful armor maybe?  How about for one of those many armor types they seemed to have forgotten months back?

ill definetly be one of the 500 ppl looking to pen a dragon. Everyone should, what you do next is your choice.

do you kill it with a group and give everyone a set,

or are you greedy and claim everything for yourself, as most people do?

ill definetly be one of the 500 ppl looking to pen a dragon. Everyone should, what you do next is your choice.

do you kill it with a group and give everyone a set,

or are you greedy and claim everything for yourself, as most people do?

Both are not business minded enough, make a dragon petting zoo and charge 1s a visit, if not more. :P

nice troll op, still surprised people fall for this.

I made shafts for penning dragons to yeah, and nails. What you gonna do.

• Like 2

Why would you pen them in the first place?

1. its greedy.

2.  penning them does not promote community-wide events to slay them.

3. they should not be able to be penned regardless.

agreed., dragon penners are selfish and greedy, this should not be possible at all.

• Like 1

make them fly and no problem no more... only grup of fighter can kill it... 

• Like 1