View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, May 7, 2014 - OT
Hidden by sunsvortex, May 7, 2014 - OT

I doubt I would have responded to this topic but your way of wording it to forbid anyone to respond in other than the way that you specifically demand is too tyrannical for me to resist commenting upon it. Forum posters will respond to forum posts as they choose. If they are not insulting another's character by crude demeaning terms or completely off a specified topic, the person who made the post will just have to learn some tolerance in dealing with responses that they do not like to hear. Other than that, they can always report and request forum moderator intervention.

Anyway, I am not interested in being added and have dared to defy your command not to comment with only an "add me". Don't throw out the bait so openly if you wish to avoid the bite. Nothing personal really but gezz, are you that unaware of the tone you have set here.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

View hidden Post

I doubt I would have responded to this topic but your way of wording it to forbid anyone to respond in other than the way that you specifically demand is too tyrannical for me to resist commenting upon it. Forum posters will respond to forum posts as they choose. If they are not insulting another's character by crude demeaning terms or completely off a specified topic, the person who made the post will just have to learn some tolerance in dealing with responses that they do not like to hear. Other than that, they can always report and request forum moderator intervention.

Anyway, I am not interested in being added and have dared to defy your command not to comment with only an "add me". Don't throw out the bait so openly if you wish to avoid the bite. Nothing personal really but gezz, are you that unaware of the tone you have set here.

=Ayes=

No one else has had a problem with simply asking to be added to the discussion group.  Since you're the only one being rude about it, I'd suggest you are the one creating the issue.  I'd appreciate if you stopped derailing this thread.  Thank you.

View hidden Post

No one else has had a problem with simply asking to be added to the discussion group.  Since you're the only one being rude about it, I'd suggest you are the one creating the issue.  I'd appreciate if you stopped derailing this thread.  Thank you.

I stated my opinion already and don't see the need to elaborate further upon it. Just be careful not to follow my posts around on other threads now out of resentment or you may receive further responses that you don't wish to read.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by sunsvortex, May 7, 2014 - OT

If a moderator can clean up the two posts from Ayes, my reply to him and this post I'm typing right now that would be great for getting this thread back on track and to stop the derailing.  Thanks!

Edit:  The post below this should also be removed.

Edited by Slickshot

View hidden Post

Can a moderator please remove this clutter post that offers no value to the town square. Thank you.

• Like 3