Originally I had only planned to ask a few people here and there in-game about the topic at hand, however that wouldn't be fair to anyone else who has an opinion or a suggestion and would like to contribute.  I intend this thread only to be as a check-in for those of you in the community who wish to talk seriously about the game economy.  I do not intend this thread to be a place to debate opinions and facts.  This thread is intended to remain friendly and free of bias.  This thread should remain clean and void of any aggression or derailment.  Following these guidelines, if you'd like to be part of a private group discussion concerning the current economy in Wurm, please leave a post here saying "Add me"

All of those who ask to be added to the discussion will be added to a message group.  Any of those who don't care to talk about the topic can pass this thread and move along.

See you all during the discussion!

As a reminder, please only respond to this thread by asking to be added to the personal-message-discussion.

If the message group fills up (and it should) we will either start several message groups over the topic or use an outside source to host the conversation.

Edited by Slickshot

Add me. even trough im Epic.

Added.  Epic cluster servers weren't added in the tags due to max-tag count of 10. :P

"Add me"

P.S. Why not via pms? Seems kinda messy to do it this way.

"Add me"

P.S. Why not via pms? Seems kinda messy to do it this way.

Because I chose to do it this way.  Sure I could say "hey guys this is a thread, pm me" but it seems to defeat the purpose of making a thread at all.  Threads exist to post in, and while this one isn't designed for discussion it still holds to the laws of forums by allowing others to post.  Not to mention, if I just had people pm me I'd have an inbox FLOODED with pms from people wanting to be part of the discussion, however having them ask to be added by way of forum saves me such trouble and makes it easier for other people to jump on board.  Just appreciate the logic behind it!

Lets keep this to a simple "add me" request if you don't mind.

Edited by Slickshot

add me.

nvm :)

Edited by boombza

Add me as I am very interested in this topic and discussion as well.

add me.

nvm :)

Please keep the trolling out of this thread.  You were in on the trolling in the game dealing with this topic, don't bring it here.  Thank you.

Add me, im the professunal

Edited by silakka