Sign in to follow this  
gnomegates

Auction - Supreme Row Boat!

Another fine auction, brought to you by The Gnome Depot!

Click here to visit The Gnome Depot bulk goods store!

You are bidding on the following

xyx3a7l.png

Supreme Row Boat

[19:46:06] A small rowing boat that will accommodate three people. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. Colors: R=80, G=172, B=80. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cedarwood. You must use a file to smooth out the "Mini Gnomemobile" in order to improve it. Ql: 30.146585, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Gnomegates, has been etched in the stern.

Great to have for exploring the new server with! Find your new home before anyone else does!!

Ships sail faster, still capped at their maximum. A rare ship will have an increase in speed as if there were another passenger on board.

Starting Bid: 10s

Minimum Increments: 1s

Reserve: None

Buyout: Offers Accepted

Snipe Protection: 1 Hour

auction_timer_1399773744.gif

Pristine and Release Coastal delivery available for a fee.

Free dockside pick up on Release.

• Like 1

So, a supreme will act as if 2 extra passengers are in the boat? While still being capped at the maximum speed?

I assume so, the wiki does not speak to it concerning supreme, but if its like any other supreme, it doubles up the rare bonus. It does fly along very well, even against the wind!

So, a supreme will act as if 2 extra passengers are in the boat? While still being capped at the maximum speed?

In a gale the one i have goes 14.22 into the wind and 17.82 with the wind at your back adding in more passengers does not matter it is the same speed. 

• Like 1

In a gale the one i have goes 14.22 into the wind and 17.82 with the wind at your back adding in more passengers does not matter it is the same speed. 

I just looked this up, wondering about this.

• Passengers: 1 Captain + 2 Crew

That is probably why, since with the +2 bonus, you're at the equivalent of full capacity, and adding another passenger shouldn't make a difference. However a Rare row boat should benefit from adding an alt on board.

I just looked this up, wondering about this.

• Passengers: 1 Captain + 2 Crew

That is probably why, since with the +2 bonus, you're at the equivalent of full capacity, and adding another passenger shouldn't make a difference. However a Rare row boat should benefit from adding an alt on board.

Yea i never have tested it in a regular rowboat when full to see if it goes the same speed or not i guess i can real fast though but i don't have a rare one to test with. 

Edit: I just tested it and the regular one goes the same speed when full as the supreme so the only thing it does is eliminates the need for passengers to get the speed boost but that is great i would never sell mine. 

Edited by Kegan

row row row your boat gently down the.....ZOMG ITS GLOWING

From Mordraug via PM's

12s .... can't post on forums =P

13s

I never wanted to get into sailing... so a rowboat would be a perfect mode of transport!

From Mordraug via PM's

Sent Today, 12:45 PM

ffs... 1516s ..... hope you see this before time limit, if not in fairness i'll have to step down to other guy x.x