Sign in to follow this  
DOE

Inactive players on deed

I live on a deed that is democracy. There is over 50 accounts that are inactive. I think if an account does not log on in 30 days while it is in a democracy deed it should be kicked from the village, or the mayor is able to just kick that one inactive  player.

Change it to a dictatorship and you can kick who you want to.

Well the person who founded my deed is bashur and that account is long gone. 

I thought from your other thread you were voted in as Mayor. If so you should be able to change it to a dictatorship I thought.

Only the founding mayor can turn it back to dictatorship, a way for any mayor to remove inactives would be good though

+1 and also, why not have other mayors revert back to dictatorship?  Why only founding mayor?  Does not make sense as when you buy a deed you should be able to do with it whatever you want to do.

This was reported as an issue shortly after the changes to deed politics. The settings are backwards either way,  since democracies are 100% dependent on the founding mayor, while dictatorships can easily be ruled by the elders

I don't think he's coming back.  There are many, many other deeds out there with lots of active people, perhaps you would consider moving on to somewhere else?

If they are inactive, does it really matter?  You can easily set up a role for inactives that won't allow them to do anything on the deed (with the exception of picking something up). 

If they are inactive, does it really matter?  You can easily set up a role for inactives that won't allow them to do anything on the deed (with the exception of picking something up). 

It matters since there's a cap for how many citizens you can have, and anything above that amount is rewarded by paying double upkeep

I don't think he's coming back.  There are many, many other deeds out there with lots of active people, perhaps you would consider moving on to somewhere else?

It will disband shorty if no one takes it over. It is a fairly large deed 51x51 with a trader. I really don't want it all to go to waste.

It will disband shorty if no one takes it over. It is a fairly large deed 51x51 with a trader. I really don't want it all to go to waste.

It was a lost cause the moment he left... let it go to waste, bigger, and better deeds have disappeared, and no one seems to care ;P.

It was a lost cause the moment he left... let it go to waste, bigger, and better deeds have disappeared, and no one seems to care ;P.

I care