Sign in to follow this  
Xsamuraizx

Mapping/Planning Service

Hello all. First of all, I let Warlander know I'm using his deedplanner as a basis for my maps. I do all kind of wurm mapping as a hobby somewhat. Decided to offer the service. Note that the prices are not final, still trying to find the sweet range. Don't hesitate to try to haggle with me. :P

PM me for info.

I will make alts on the server you want me to map on. Just /vinvite my alt so I can join and use as spawn point to get there faster.

There's 2 version of the maps I can do. I CAN do other kind of maps that is not listed in my services. I also plan villages for you but I'm not too great of a planner in my opinion. Just PM me about it. Price will vary depending on size of map and what you want. If it's doable, I can do it. You tell me what you want on the map and what preferences you have.

• Simple (Raw map, nothing on it)
  • Detailed (with labels, objects, info boxes, background, etc.).

Deed Map: Map of your deed including perimeter. I do all tile/fence types if deedplanner have them.

Simple: 1-5s

Detailed: Up to 10s

See samples below. Note the samples are what I did for myself and others, and does not reflect the only styles I can do.

Simple Samples

fZFlnDK.png

Detailed Samples

VA Deed Map

LisuFfi.jpg

VA Merchant Map

40xLmAx.png

Mine Map: Map of your mine including veins.

Simple: 1-2s

Detailed: Up to 5s

See samples below. Note the samples are what I did for myself and others and does not reflect the only styles I can do.

Simple Samples

063LI0V.png

Detailed Samples

hW6ToA6.png

Overview Map: A server map of roads and deeds you want to include as long the village consents to be added to the map. This is not intended to replace any of the current server maps, it's mainly for personal use. I do 1 pixel: 1 tile ratio so this is an accurate map. To maintain accuracy, I used nearby resource tiles to determine the spot. I ALSO can change an area on the map for you. e.g. If there is a desert on the map dump but it's now grass, I can edit that area and give you an edited map dump with that area changed.

Simple: 3-10s

Detailed: Up to 15s

Note: Due to the dump maps provided by wurm taken at a slight angle, some horizontal tiles are lost. e.g. Exodus lost 20x2048 of tiles (the black bar at the top), that's total of 40960 tiles. Exodus is 2048x2048, so only ~1% of the tiles is lost. Due to this, my map is only up to 99% accurate.

See samples below. Note the samples are what I did for myself and others and does not reflect the only styles I can do.

Detailed Samples

Exodus with starter town, VA and Olive Lake Resort

iNBlhYQ.png

• Like 7

Amazing examples and a really, really, really great guy.

I am a nobody so my recommendations means almost nothing, but no matter how less it means, I give it with 100% confidence.

• Like 1

I'm from epic so I won't really be using this, but I love the idea of this service.

I'm from epic so I won't really be using this, but I love the idea of this service.

Well you could use the maps in some ways. As I said there are probably other kind of maps I can do that might be beneficial in pvp servers. The problem is can you trust me to keep the map private and only you have the map.