Sign in to follow this  
elvinblade

recruiting!

Looking for a player or two who need a home to come live with me on my deed on the north coast of celebration! there are plenty of materials around to use...also plenty of work to do on the deed if you feel so inclined to help! I am usually active every evening...if your interested pm me on the forums!

Edit: wrote the initial post at work so didn't have time to add in detail :P the "deed" is actually 2 deeds that are literally side by side...the deeds are named north star and angmar...both are sizable but the deed I am recruiting for is angmar as its more "townishy" than north star which is more like a fortress :) both deeds have an extensive mine which are connected...plenty of veins to mine. both have docks for any players who feel the need to bring their boat with them or make a new one...angmar needs a ton of maint done on it so it would be a good chance for a new player to up their mining and masonry skill if they would like to assist me...though its not required...both have enough space for a farm (angmar has an off-deed but secure farm that im going to be turning into a tree farm so we don't need to piss off all the neighbors by deforesting the place ^^...and will be doing a large communal farming space within the towns walls (and on deed)

Edited by elvinblade

Elvin lives on a really nice deed tons of space and looks awesome :P