Sign in to follow this  
Fineal

Llama

Village in northern Indy is looking for a few more mature people to live in our village either permanently or to use us as a stepping stone in locating that perfect site for your own deed. Northern Indy is pretty sparsely populated with many areas that would make fine deeds. 

New or experienced, premium or f2p, all are welcome.

Village is located a 3 minute cart ride to Samling Fjord where we have a dock from which you can fish or sail to anywhere on Indy. We also have several sister deeds located around Indy where you can live once you have learned the game and worked on some skills. Our village is called Llama City.

We are also members of a fair sized, active alliance with many experienced players. We also have neighbors in the area who are friendly and helpful. Chances are, if someone doesn't know about it or can't make it, it's unknowable or nonexistant.

Llama City is on a large, level, multi tiered, flat plateau covering 4,000 tiles and has a large, well lit mine which is mostly under-deed which contains iron, copper, and silver . Other ores can be found nearby.

Security: We have 2 guard towers and 1 templar. Town center where community workshop, combat training ranges, and cook house are completely walled in.

We are surrounded by uninhabited forests with every tree type imaginable and good hunting. Resources also available nearby are sand, dirt, tar, and clay.

Farm plots and pens stocked with livestock such as horses, cows, bison, chickens, and a dog. You can work on animal husbandry or farming or both. Animals are community property which you may ride or use to pull a cart or wagon. You may also own your own animals.

A well provisioned cookhouse to serve all your culinary needs is on site. Meals are provided to villager free of charge in case you don't want to train cooking, or don't have the skill.

The workshop is well stocked with forges, anvils, tools, oven, looms, and mats to so you can work on any trade or craft you desire.

Combat training range that includes several melee training dummies and several archery targets.

We have prebuilt housing for villagers either 2X3 or 3x3 all two stories high along with some grass tiles to park your horses. You can keep your personal items in here. This should be adequate as the community has areas for other activities. More space can be arranged by speaking with me.

Information, training, and help is available if you are new or don't have the skills to do something that you'd like to do.

We have an online forum for village and allies where you can discuss topics at length or post announcements.

What we expect from you:

Fairly active. We'd like to see you at least a couple times a week. Real life always takes priority however. But let someone know if you're going to be gone for more than 2 weeks.

Friendly and community minded. Don't stay in your house alone all day. We chat, we get along, we help each other, we go out on adventures together and alone.

Get along with others. Absolutely no drama. if something is bugging you, don't hold it in, come to me.

By the same token as above, have fun. If it's not fun, why are you doing it? We like to have fun.

Thieves will be butchered and cooked as animal taming food. You will not steal from your fellow villagers, allies, friends, or anyone. If you need it or want it, we can find a way to get it to you. Need coin? We'll find a way for you to earn it.

No rent or chores are required. However, if you want to contribute to village upkeep, you may do so, however much or little you feel. Corpses sold to token the proceeds of which are donated to token are appreciated.

We do ask that you try to help replenish the supplies that you use as you go about your day so that we don't run out of an item just when something is needed. With few exceptions, everything in our village is community property and shared freely.

Also try to take care of the deed, if you see something that needs repairing or can be improved or taken care of, an animal that needs grooming, or a farm plot that is ripe and may turn to weeds if not tended to, if you have the time, take care of it, or let someone know.

If you've read this far and are interested. Why not send a /tell to Salbian, Sev, Fineal, or Dantuin for an invite and try it out. The worst that can happen is you or we decide we're not right for each other in which case, I will gladly help you find a new home.

Training Village leaders, your students are most welcome if they are ready to move on. If you or they would like to tour our village, let me know.

Edited by Fineal
  • Like 2

Like many who discover Wurm, I started out going solo.  
There were ups and downs learning the way of Wurm.  
I was having fun, on a decent undeeded spot by the water, a public mine not too far away, etc.  
I thought I was enjoying Wurm to its fullest until I met Fin.
He showed me an aspect to the game I was sorely overlooking...village life.  
Llama City is casual, friendly, and most of all no drama.  

SentientPeanutbutter

Edited by SentientPeanutbutter
  • Like 1

Recruitment is currently closed until further notice so that we can focus on our newer villagers. If you really want in, PM Fineal, Sentientpeanutbutter, or Equinox and we will consider you.

Edited by Fineal

Currently, recruiting is closed while we renovate villager housing. There are always exceptions however. If you feel you are one, PM me here or in game.

Finally caught up on housing. Recruitment is again open. Also edited the original post to reflect the current state of our village.

Edited by Fineal

Seems it doesn't bump if I simply edit older posts.

To restate, recruitment is currently open.

You'd have to be a real alpaca to not want to join Llama.

Edited by Dairuka

Bump. Still looking for a few more players to join our community.

Good people, good neighbors!

areaware-areaware-animal.jpg

ps: we need llamas in the game. Wool + carry packs + yummy llama cheese. Sheep were just a test run for llamas!

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I am a returning premium player that would be interested.  It has been 2 or 3 years since I played.  Basic skills in the 30s and 40s.  No specialty though really.  I was previously a member of Gideon's Shire on Colossus Lake.  I will look for you in game.  Thanks!

Llamas have not been bumped in weeks. 

Fpr4MPpqep-2.png

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

As Mayor of Llama Ranch (5 tiles north of Llama City),  I hear-by bump this thread for the recruitment to any of the Llama deeds on Independence.

Also I seconded the vote for in game llamas! 

Thanks you

-Anna (aka Paganna, Mama Llama of Llama Ranch)

Hey, I'm interested in moving here as a returning player on a new account with a new player friend. Think you guys could get a boat to us at the Howl/nearby port? Whatever is convenient for you.

Hi i'm currently in Llama city waiting for anyone to log in so i can officially join. heard you are good people from other good people so i can't wait. will log on again in about 10-12 hours hope to see you all.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmVLRF_BSxo

You never know who's gonna drop by at a Llama party.

• Like 2