Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 18

I am somewhat impressed, and that hasn't happened a lot for me lately.

• Like 1

Can we get the ratio removed on PvP servers yet please? This is getting pretty old.

• Like 1

1 way expansion! An ancient suggestion/request finally fulfilled  (does this mean the equally ancient request off an "able-to-send-everything-mailbox-system" is coming up to? ;))

Thanks for improving Deed expansion options this alone is a great update. Spent some more money so you devs can at least keep eating we hope. Keep up the great work :)

Wow this is unexpected and very welcomed :) Way to go Dev's for listening to the community.

• Like 1

JoBszZw.jpgKeep at it devs,  they are moving, but like to hang out in an area, ill watchem to see if they move outta that spot.

Nice to see all my frozen animals moving again.  But could you please take a look at the champ deer?  They are still going constantly, running their poor legs off.  Can't tame or breed when they don't stop.

Can we get the ratio removed on PvP servers yet please? This is getting pretty old.

We dont need to remove the ratio man...

Had 1-way expansion been in effect a couple months ago I would not have lost my traders moving a token. Give me my traders back, NAO!

This is fantastic... expanded this morning. My cows are a little spastic, which is awesome... Good job, good update.

Excellent work on making this one way deed expansion (and reduction) possible Dev Team! It shows that serious consideration and action may then be taken concerning player requested features that make sense and are beneficial to them as a whole. I have a deed that I will be checking out on the advantage of reducing one side of it for lesser upkeep due to eliminating unproductable area.

One thing though, these updates are normally posted on Thursday, so you are messing with my proper anticipatory routine of looking forward to them. Please stick to the proper pattern so as not to mess with pavlovian day responses. Well done anyway.

=Ayes=

Can I get 7000c for my 7000 deeded tiles I paid too much for? :)

• Like 2

as awesome as it is, with reducing the upkeep the same way, you could have legendary update ever.

Still very happy to ba able to expand only to one way. (Finally! :P)

Thank you!

• Like 1

Grats!

I wish i could see a progress of what you are doing about repairing bugs and improvement, like a list in procents:

bridges x% done

new wood type textures x% done

question mark icons x% done and so on...

If the devs are so busy doing other things, maybe some players can help with easy tasks, even doing contests in game (1 set of x armor for who will design the new wood type textures)..

Edited by Lumi

1 way expansion - very nice stuff.

As for the animals - there was obviously a fix - mine running around now wildly  :P a tad overdue I fear 

+1 to one way deed expansion! Thanks muchly!

As to new creature AI... I think my bison got a bit of an overdose. They literally don't stand still long enough to groom much less tame. Pigs are good though as are the horses. Nice to see they do finally move around a bit more than the statues :-)

Great job on the one way expansion feature. Thank you! 

1-side expansion?  Hell hath frozen over...

Jokes aside, congrats and great work on this, it is very much appreciated!

You guys never listen to the players... oh wait! :) Thanks!

I trust the "AI" will receive more "I"? :)

I've seen nearly 100 or so aggressive mobs surrounding deeds just sitting there drooling at the non-aggressive animals inside.

They should turn and eat each other at some point. :P

Great improvements guys!

I'm a returning player from many years ago, and its very exciting to see so much taking place.

I'm sure Rolf is very happy to have the help.

• Like 1