Sign in to follow this  
Nachtmahr

Xanadu = New Cluster

Clustered Xanadu  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have Xanadu on a new Cluster?

New clusters are 85% more fun, 60% more profitable and 97% more approved by me. Of course it will lead to 73% more complaining from people who want an easy conquest with their old accounts, ruining the fun of new people.

I came to this game brand spankin new when exodus released.  The fact that there were veteran players as well in no way impacted my fun.  I was able to explore, learn and enjoy myself, eventually founding a deed in a nice untouched area.  The idea that veterans being on the server would somehow ruin the game for someone new to the game is preposterous. 

• Like 1

I came to this game brand spankin new when exodus released.  The fact that there were veteran players as well in no way impacted my fun.  I was able to explore, learn and enjoy myself, eventually founding a deed in a nice untouched area.  The idea that veterans being on the server would somehow ruin the game for someone new to the game is preposterous. 

Shhh.. there is no place for logic when statistics are being abused!

Next you'll expect people to actually research their information and make informed decisions based on actuals and not simply hearsay.

(Yes this post is in jest for those with a humor imbalance)

I have a rope and tree , someone bring a horse for next time they post this crap.

I voted no, fractured populations leads to no where but drama and aggresion on the forums, which is harmful pr for wurm.

The problem with this game is the economy is in ruins, For the simple reason that they keep adding servers, And spreading people out.  I had hopes that Xanadu would be big enough to draw most people to it, And restart the economy from a central server.  But instead we just got a bloated version of Indy, that isn't going to accomplish anything but spreading us all even thinner.  I don't care anymore how or if they attach it, Because it's a waste of time now.

The game economy is far from in ruins.  I think the problem here is that Rolf made it possible to pay for your premium time with game silvers, and everyone wants that to be as easy as possible.  That's not a smart idea for Rolf, don't you think?  While it is possible, it should take a lot of effort.  If everyone could manage to pay with silvers, where does the money to pay for equipment and developers come from?  More servers just means more land, and more places to travel to in order to make a sale or work a job.  If you don't have the time to put into the game so you can play for free, then you should pay.  I only manage it for all my chars and deed by playing 8-12 hours a day, and as I said earlier I paid real money for three years before I got good enough to earn the silvers to play.