Sign in to follow this  
Youngsoldier

GNOMES 100 DAMAGE!

Maybe the QL increases, the range that the little blighters steal stuff within increases too. Mine are exiled to the farms for stealing various BSB resources. One even had over 40 birch logs inside it.

Edited by Mishia
  • Like 1

Isnt it simply their hat glows brighter when the QL rises.. and that's it lol.

From all the posts that I have read concerning Gnomes, I have come to the conclusion that I am the only one to have uncovered their Conspiracy against Rolf to take over Wurm.

The way I happened upon this was late one night while almost dozing off as one very long roof improvement timer was creeping forward, I heard this faint tapping sound upon the ground very close to my dedicated nighttime worker. For some reason I was jarred awake by it and as I happened to glance in the direction of the Gnome nearby, I was surprised to see it *wink* at me in a very conspiratorial manner. At least that was the distinct impression that I got. Then when I walked my character right up in front of it, the Gnome ever so slightly tipped the very tip of its glowing red hat to set it slightly more ajar upon its head.

Several hours thereafter when I awoke from my slumber in my chair, I found the sun brightly shining upon another fine Wurm day. My character was then slowly spinning counterclockwise and when I tapped the arrow one way and the next he turned abruptly towards the Gnome which was now 2 paces further away with its back facing forwards, seemingly as if the soft overnight tapping had gradually moved it into that position.

Later when in another dazed state of timer induced drowsiness, I realized that this Gnome shovel tapping was the key to all their communications. From that time forward, not looking backward, I dedicated all my timer interval fractions of seconds to breaking this code to discover the truth behind that first *wink* of enlightenment from that sly Gnome, which always seemed nearby yet facing the opposite direction when reality once again penetrated the dark of all speculators.

The rest is History, which although unfolded, is yet to be revealed. All I can say with total uncertainty is, beware The Gnome Conspiracy!

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Now all wurm needs is Tommyknockers to haunt you in the mines while you work.

This:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5lB-RoAi4&list=TL7T5al4E39m0Ybc-d_WGBwHKERptX5iLL

I have found the hidden use...

Zcul is a good trickster...

At 99.9ql you get the "kick" option, which depending on your body strength, kicks the gnome through the air 3-7 tiles.

...that evil minded genius!!!