Sign in to follow this  
Aeris

Unicorns are horses too

Sign this petition to ensure that unicorns will be treated with the same respect and dignity that horses are.

End the violent unicorn killings, join our cause today!

Petition signatures so far:

Aeris

Imaginary friends of Aeris

iGuV4IU.pngB-but I like to kill and eat horses too.

• Like 1

You haven't seen how I treat my horses then...

Hint, A rare large maul....

The harvesting of unicorn horn is a vital and necessary industry in Wurm. An industry that employs hundreds, and impacts thousands.

Unicorn horn is one of the few top potency items for healing patches. Saving lives. Saving children.

...think of the children.

Now pardon me whilst I get my longbow and dull, rusty saw ready. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Exactly Klaa, exactly the reason I have over 400 some odd Unicorn Horns saved up!

I had a house called "Nicrolis' glue factory"

I had a pen with the name "Glue Factory"

• Like 1

Speaking of horses... aren't they typically bred from engineered eugenics programs where the undesired are liquidated in Wurm?

You must also think of the hides which go to making armor to keep people safe, and the meat which goes to keeping people fed :) hehe

Oh I thought this was going to be about being able to gear up unicorns like horses. :P

Oh I thought this was going to be about being able to gear up unicorns like horses. :P

Treating unies like other mounts would be nice too.

• Like 1

I've seen first hand what kind of destruction fierce unicorns can do. I think we should exterminate them all to reduce the potential damage.

• Like 2

FW:FW:FW:This is political correctness gone mad!!1!

Unicorns choose to be treated differently.

Maybe if they decided to pull carts around like a good hard working horse, instead of frolicking in meadows, I might have the slightest sympathy for them.

But NOOOO!!! They need to prance about with their shiny horns for all the world to see.

PS; I'm not equinist, but I think we should kill all unicorns.

Fo bless.

• Like 2

Folks, I think we have a unicorn hiding....

B)  Pull out them pitchforks!

• Like 1

This thread is a conspiracy invented by Chinese industries to exploit the aphrodisiac made from unicorn horns.

• Like 1

Sign this petition to ensure that unicorns will be treated with the same respect and dignity that horses are.

Petition signatures so far:

Imaginary friends of Aeris

"Imaginary friends of Aeris". Brilliant! Got a good laugh out of this one. Well done! We all need more of those for sure.

=Ayes=

This thread is a conspiracy invented by Chinese industries to exploit the aphrodisiac made from unicorn horns.

LOL

What is this?! I come back and noone has signed the petition! Dear fellow Wurmians, I had such hopes for you all, but it seems that you are misguided by the words of Tineen! It is not yet too late, some unicorns still roam the lands and it is our responsibility to ensure their safety. Join now!

... With a bit of imagination I can try to interpret Kswords' reply as in favor of the cause 8D

What is this?! I come back and noone has signed the petition!

... With a bit of imagination

Fear not, your imaginary friends signatures will be more than enough to carry the day. With their assistance the outcome can be just as you imagine it. Visionaries of this sort will always triumph over the more mundane who call upon reality to provide assistance. Hold onto your illusions firmly and your beliefs will remain impenetrable to the assaults of these uni-versal reversals. 

Not that I really mean you should follow my advise, since I have my own illusions to pursue, which lead me in the opposite direction. In that case backtracking works just as well, perhaps even better than tracking. If we had bicycles we could back peddle as well, although I don't mean to suggest that I would ride other than alone, by which I mean that this thread could head in other directions than intended but it may not end well, especially for unicorns. Are they farmers then? The name somehow reminds me of crops.

=Ayes=

• Like 2