Sign in to follow this  
Kileran

Two newbie Adult Canadian players, looking for a home

My wife and I have just begin playing. Right now we have a spot we call home, but it's really just a patch of dirt on the side of a hill, between two deeds.

We would love to play with some other people. We are willing to pack up camp and head to wherever, as long as the offer is right.

No offence to younger players, but we would enjoy playing with other adults. We are helpful players who love to act as a team.

If this sounds like the kind of group you are, let me know!

Thanks!

Howdy Kileran. I have a place fer the both of ya. Harvestmoon Lagoon. We are recruiting. Plenty of food fun and jobs. I hope ya like living on an island. p.m. me,Ultradude fer more details

Kileran,

I'm a card carrying Canadian.  I'd be happy to exchange tails on the nobility of the beaver and the sweet essence of maple syrup.   I also have a lot of experience in wurm if you want to experiment.  

I only have 2 rules.  I hold all building controls writs in case you guys take off and have fun.  We have a nice alliance and a good neighborhood.  I prefer voice chat if your online as it helps in sharing information and working on projects.  I'm currently dabbling with breeding Unicorns, but I will need to expand my deed to do so.  Feel free to come on over and stay a while and learn the ropes in the shelter of a safe haven.

Let me know.

PM Sotogari on Release of message me on the forums.  

Hi,

Not sure if your still looking but I currently have 3 deeds that need people.

@ are my deeds and 1 im developing to sell, so I have lots of room and plenty of opportunities

for you to learn the skills necessary for enjoying the game.

PM Castile or Bastile or leave a message here.

• Like 1