Sign in to follow this  
Pwent

BUG: Deed settings apparently override Writ settings now

If allies somehow get inside your house, they can take all the stuff inside, even if they are not added to the writ.

This is a pretty serious bug, and should be fixed ASAP.

I was lucky enough to get back my stuff worth around 200e, some people might not be so honest.

Fix ASAP!

Note:

I know it can be hard for the developers to keep up with what is bugs, ninjafixes or features these days, but WRIT setting > DEED setting since day 1 of Wurm, and should be so again.

When you allow 'Manage Roles' in Role setting, that lets them do anything inside the deed area.

Don't think it's a bug, can toggle it on/off.

When you allow 'Manage Roles' in Role setting, that lets them do anything inside the deed area.

Don't think it's a bug, can toggle it on/off.

That doesn't make much sense, if that is the case I hope they can fix that too.

Is all of the bottom walls of the house finished to make the building complete? If yes, do you have any unfinished inner walls at the bottom? It may be one of those bugged houses where some inner walls think it's an outer wall. Since you need all outer walls completed, it won't be considered complete.

Only houses that uses the add-tile feature normally get this bug.

the entire permission roles concept needs reworked.  It's too tedius to manage large alliances, half the settings when managing a deed are borked as it stands anyway.  Chock up another bug to the deed list.

• Like 1

Is all of the bottom walls of the house finished to make the building complete? If yes, do you have any unfinished inner walls at the bottom? It may be one of those bugged houses where some inner walls think it's an outer wall. Since you need all outer walls completed, it won't be considered complete.

Only houses that uses the add-tile feature normally get this bug.

No missing walls, no tiles added. There is no roof, but that shouldn't matter. Also I didn't give any permission to allies, especially not the Manage Roles permission.