Sign in to follow this  
GorgonKain

PvP Newb LF BL Village (A Little Story Too)

Fthora finished throwing the last few shovels full of dirt over the decayed remains of her only true love. No tears were shed over the man, but the corpse had been sitting in her front chair for over two weeks. At first, the smell was revolting, particularly during the heat of the day, but after a day Fthora had become acclimated to it. After a week it was pleasing to her. 

She had begun to feel the rot in her mind too. Dark thoughts swam to the surface, evil things that would send the white light far from the curling shadows. A small, seductive female voice started humming behind Fthora, gently and harmoniously, but in scattered, chaotic tune. Fthora dropped the shovel absently, and turned toward the source of the sound. There was no one there. 

Fthora looked back to the grave, feeling as though she should say something, or perhaps mark the spot with his name.

"It does not matter, he is with me now" said the voice. It was both beautifully rich, and somehow deeply disturbing. 

Not bothering to turn around this time, Fthora simply asked "Where?".

"My loving touch is saved for only a few my dear. You may yet get to see your husband. All you must do, is let the shadow take you."

The darkness in Fthora's mind grew deeper. Thoughts of such corruption flooded her mind, and the last vestiges of Fthora's sanity faded into the shadows. A soft chuckle rose to her throat, which spilled into a hearty laugh as it left her lungs. She had never felt more free.

Fthora looked down to her husband's grave for the last time. Small white hairs of fungus had spread over the site, to her feet, and the scent of decay intensified. Her husband was indeed with Liblia, and so soon, would she. 

----------------------------------------

• As the title suggests, I am looking for a Black Lighter village to join and spread the rot with. 
  • The character does not presently have a premium account.
  • The intention is to make this character a priest of Liblia after a certain amount of grinding.
  • The character is brand new, just two days old.
  • Skilled in the systems associated with crafting, building, and PvE combat, but have no idea in PvP.
  • I can RP, but do not always. Sometimes I will do it just for the lolz though (see above).
  • Friendly, Active, And Hardworking.... Not to mention just as insane as a good Liblia follower should be. 

----------------------------------------

Hopefully you will consider me for your village!

Most of them do not let non-prems in right away. I was hoping this way, anyone who wanted me could shoot me a PM, instead of getting turned away a couple more times.

So please do not post the link to the recruitment area, yes I have seen it, I am using a different medium.

They are now many BL-villages on chaos. But the best is, you skill first on freedom and change later to chaos.

Good luck sister! Libila and the horde is waiting for you ;)

• Like 3

Lovely crafted story Sister. Welcome to the dark side, we have mycellium brownies, and cookies if you prefer that :) .

Let me show you the way... I am sure you will like the hardships.

Edited by rosedragon

Come join the us here http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/98374-demonocracy-of-ebonaura-dark-spirits/ be part of Wurm history as the first BL PMK.  Be part of a strong community that makes decisions as a democracy and not a dictatorship.  We are looking forward to see you among us.

I think for clarity you should point out you aren't a PMK yet, all this "We are the first BL PMK" talk could be confusing for newer players. You need to actually found your kingdom before you are a PMK, at the moment you are a HotS village.

For the original poster, Umbra and Commorragh  (there are a couple of other deeds but I'm not sure if they wish to recruit yet) are the main BL villages in existence and neither are a dictatorship (though obviously things are run differently and while as a new member you might not be consulted on every little decision made that does not make somewhere a dictatorship), either option could help you develop your skills.

Edited by Tiu
  • Like 1

Drop an app in with us - We don't turn away serious applicants without a good reason.

We're not a Dictatorship or a Democracy, everyone is entitled to their say in how things in the village are run.  Whilst we're not a pmk, there are no BL PMK's currently and  we're just a group of players with a mutual respect for one another and for our enemies.  So if that sounds appealing to you and you want to be part of it without the uncertainty of joining something not yet established then get in touch.

Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible citizens participate equally—either directly or indirectly through elected representatives—in the proposal, development, and creation of laws.

​Dao you guys are definitely not a democracy.  All the decisions in Comm are made by the "Council".  Players are not informed of every decision made.  Example: There was a push to unite both communities and create a PMK but your citizens never heard about it nor it was put thru voting in your council.  It was killed on the spot without everyone's opinion. ;)

I'm sorry that you felt that way after your short stay with us puertorro, I didn't claim that we were a full democracy however. We're a village and our members are entitled to have their own say on what we as a village do, but from time to time there may be decisions made where not everyone is consulted, I don't see why that is a problem. Kingom level yes, village no.

If we were a PMK or recruiting for one then it would likely be different but we're not, were just a village in the BL template (just like you) and if people don't want to join us and risk not being consulted on every issue (or in your case start making demands and insulting people on our forums) then nobody is forcing them to.

This thread isn't somewhere for us to debate how both of our villages are run however, it's about the op looking for somewhere in BL to call home and giving them all the needed information to make their own choice without petty bickering over which village is more democratic.

Edited by Daolin

I'm sorry that you felt that way after your short stay with us puertorro

No I didnt mean it while I was with you guys.  This happened recently in the last month.  Maybe you were not tracking it either, we were trying to unite to become a stronger BL.