Sign in to follow this  
katitude

No lairs or spawns for weeks on Serenity

I have had no new lairs or or spawns for 3 weeks now. I destroyed a couple wolf lairs 3 weeks ago to hopefully bring in more harder lairs but have seen nothing in 3 weeks. Since then we have had nothing on the island. Could b an issue related to animals not moving. My animals are now starting to become diseased quite frequently even though they are groomed 5x a day and are fed well.

Others and I are getting very frustrated with having no lairs for 3 weeks and trying to deal with the animals not moving and the disease issue. I feel this should b a priority fix and it seems other issues are being dealt with that are less important.

Please set this as a priority and get it fixed.

same on affliction seems like the only things that are spawning are dogs and sharks.. I think sharks broke the creature spawns lol

maybe make them abit more stronger and they have a lower chance to spawn like a champion??

Yeah, I can't go anywhere in a boat or even along the coast without seeing a shark. Sharks are now what spiders and unicorns used to be. They also seem to be taking up the aggro cap. Something is wrong.

As so the spawners, I haven't been out much, but it does seem like there may be a problem there as well. I guess if I can notice the problem with my short time off deed, then there probably is a problem.

Havent seen a single creature in my mines for 3 weeks as well, while normally I had to clean it out at least once a day. Seems a bit odd indeed.

Spawns are wrong, havent seen a troll in affliction lately, thats not right

• Like 2

This needs to be sorted out ASAP.  Domestic Animals not moving and tiles going bare below them, thus having to re-sow crops and hand feed animals.  NO OFFENSIVE ANIMALS SPAWNED YET!!!!

I am begining to think we are wasting our time and money by reporting this every few days for nothing to be done about it.......SORT IT OUT!!!!

Spawns are wrong, havent seen a troll in affliction lately, thats not right

noticed this on my alt, i didnt die the second i left spawn, something is not right with my old home!

Disease isnt curing either, cant groom it out and humiddrizzel  has no effect.