Sign in to follow this  
jdsushi

Premium time issue

I have a card, it's nonrefundable to the store i bought it from and i bought it specifically for wurm, however it is only usable to stores in america :unsure: . I want to trade it for either in-game money worth $20 USD (16 silver?) or premium time and the silver to cover the rest. (I'm not sure how that works) it doesn't work if i try using through Paypal or any other provider, it's just a card, but i do know it would work for steam, humble bundle, and other american online stores. From what i'm hearing from other people they are skeptical to make such a trade, but i'm out of options. With the steam thing, i could add it to my own wallet then buy a game worth $14 or so as a gift (loose price range, can talk), then trade it for 10 silver if anyone is more interested in that. 

A workaround would be even better, it's a Vanilla Mastercard to those questions

Edited by jdsushi

Whats the card? etc? It could help out with configuring the problem... I can't offer any money, but if someone knows what the card is they might buy it off of you of some sort.

Aye, just tell me the Name/brand of the card and I can probably tell you a work-around to use it through paypal.