Sign in to follow this  
Coastis

The New Lawns are Horrid - Revert

On a serious note there is no way you all are supporting the flat-cloth texture that came before the grass-patches texture.  Honestly the flat-cloth model had NO texture at all, it was just a green tile much like you'd find on deed planner.

Patches of grass > flat green painted cloth any day of the week.

Have you ever been to a golf course and seen what they can do with grass? 

Sure they could have added some randomness to the colors or something.  But I CANNOT support this mangy look with tall tufts of grass randomly sticking up all over the lawn tiles.  Horrid!

The entire point of adding lawns to the game was so that the grass would be trimmed down to a uniform height.  Can we at least agree on that much?

• Like 1

The new lawns looking like medium high grass - it has absolutely NOTHING to do with a well maintained lawn. 

didn't red barron say the new textures are comming in, meaning they aren't yet?

his screen shot looks a lot more orderly than what people showed here.

Might be they added short grass as a quick fix while working on the ral texture.

I made my whole deed a lawn one week before this change came. It looks horrible now! Not liking the scraggly grass.

I think it looks good as a single tile by itself, but when you put many together, it looks patchy with bald spots

I like the flat old better, AND wish we could plant out moss. And even more, I wish animals could graze on lawn. But having something that doesn't become the tallest wild grass for special spots is better than nothing.