I fully support changing the system of right clicks for healing covers.

Short term middle ground fix though: Animal parts since they can be put in a bulk storage bin can be combined. They never used to be that way and I didn't notice for quite a long time. If you combine one set and activate it you can use mix on the stack of something else and fill your action bar with a single menu action.

It's not perfect but hopefully it will help in the meantime.

Edited by Sevenless

This should really fall under the new crafting window. The trouble I see is that it is a many to one components to results, where as most other things are a one to many.

How about a planting keybind too? >_< lol

Edited by Druidnature

There is a sow one. You mean for sprouts?

Correct, currently you need to select the sprout, right click, nature, plant. (Or if it's dirt and not grass you can skip the nature part)

Recently brought both plant/mix keybinds up in a post. I presume it's more of a "we're working on it and don't consider it top priority" than the devs not being aware of it.

I fully support changing the system of right clicks for healing covers.

Short term middle ground fix though: Animal parts since they can be put in a bulk storage bin can be combined. They never used to be that way and I didn't notice for quite a long time. If you combine one set and activate it you can use mix on the stack of something else and fill your action bar with a single menu action.

It's not perfect but hopefully it will help in the meantime.

I know of this, it's still frustrating to repeat the clicking action over and over while almost everything else is bind-able.

+1

Recently brought both plant/mix keybinds up in a post. I presume it's more of a "we're working on it and don't consider it top priority" than the devs not being aware of it.

I think it's more logical that they really aren't aware of it, rather then it being something that's been missed and worked on for over 7 years.

Could we maybe get this soon? It's rather baffling that it still doesn't have a keybind.

• Like 1

+1
raise corner and far more importantly... <Pave>
are also highly desired.

Edited by Steveleeb