Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

WTB - Mol-Rehan Wagon (Not the PMK one) CLOSED

Not sure if you can even get one or not but if you can i would like to have one. I am not looking for the PMK ones posted about today i want just the regular MR red wagon. I also might buy some of the regular MR banners too but i for sure want the wagon so if you have one pm me with the price. 

I guess you can not get them on freedom it seems so i guess this can be closed   :(

Edited by Kegan

Given that the base MR pmk isn't really around any more, I doubt you'll find a regular MR wagon available on freedom cluster. Probably a good few banners still around though, so good luck :)

Well i would offer 10s for the regular MR wagon delivered to me on Deliverance that is 2x what all the rest are going for so if you have one sitting around and want to make some money load it up an bring it over, lol

You cant, the "Mol Rehan" kingdom doesnt exist on chaos,

Edited by Redd

I was not sure if there were some old ones around from before the new ones were implemented or not..oh well i tried, lol

No, because they were Empire of Mol rehan wagons, the design for them was just updated, doesnt change the actual wagon. sorry :)