Sign in to follow this  
Revelation

Selling beautiful red Mol-Rehan wagons and more!

Hello folks, would you like to be the envy of your neighbours with a beautiful red and gold wagon?

Feast your eyes on this:

wurm_20140420_1746_1.jpg

wurm_20140420_1743.jpg

wurm_20140420_1745.jpg

wurm_20140420_1746_1.jpg

Isn't that the most gorgeous wagon you've ever seen?

And now you, the general public can also acquire these wagons at no risk to your own life and limb!

For a generous price of 5 silvers you can Pick up a wagon at our new up-and coming high end HOTA Market Exchange deed (Top Notch) on Exodus or have it delivered to any coastal spot on Deliverance/Exodus for 6s, 7s for Independance/Celebration.

Same price as other kingdom wagons but at least twice as good looking!

Now also selling Banners/Flags for 50c each, and also unfinished Mol Rehan Guard Towers (mailable) for 1,5s each.

Orders can be placed in this thread or by PM, please state your favoured wood type at the same time (default is oakenwood).

Get one today and make your neighbours tremble with envy!

Edited by Revelation
  • Like 5

I will take one delivered to Wedgewater Inn at 46x 39y Deliverance it is not on the map but it is on the SE corner. 

Edit: I am not sure how it works but can you make just the plain MR red ones or is MR the PMK now?

Edited by Kegan

MR pmk is the going to be the norm now, Old school template MR wagons are few and far between

MR pmk is the going to be the norm now, Old school template MR wagons are few and far between

That is why i would like to get one :)

As far as I know all wagons made before the new texture was introduced are also using the new texture so I don't think any wagons with the default MR texture exist.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 5, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 5, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

they look like lungs with a pulmonary infection or perhaps a rich soup

Edited by Johnston2
  • Like 1

Bump!  Have a good few satisfied customers so far.

Now also offering banners/flags and unfinished Mol Rehan guard towers!

I would Like to buy one of your sweet red wagons.  I stoped by the Hota Exchange market the other day didnt see any of the wagons though.  Please PM me here or PM trepid in game thanks.

I'm assuming said Guard Towers have only 1 brick and 1 clay attached to start it correct?

Price for MR Guard Towers?

1,5s, most people I have talked to said they bought unfinished towers for 2s each.

I'm assuming said Guard Towers have only 1 brick and 1 clay attached to start it correct?

That is correct, this is purely to get the look of our intimidating MR Missile Silo/Guard Towers.

Can you CoD Enoofu , a MR Guardtower

[12:00:40] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 14, 2014 - Removed - Off topic
Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 14, 2014 - Removed - Off topic

1,5s, most people I have talked to said they bought unfinished towers for 2s each.

That is correct, this is purely to get the look of our intimidating MR Missile Silo/Guard Towers.

So you're trying to steal from people who are dumb enough to actually pay that much? lol

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 14, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 14, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

So you're trying to steal from people who are dumb enough to actually pay that much? lol

Anyone's welcome to come to chaos, join MR and make their own unfinished tower if they feel like dealing with that and risking death. I offer a service for the people that don't.

And seeing as I've been quoted 2s for a JK and a HOTS tower, I think I'm pretty good on my pricing.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 14, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

Anyone's welcome to come to chaos, join MR and make their own unfinished tower if they feel like dealing with that and risking death. I offer a service for the people that don't.

And seeing as I've been quoted 2s for a JK and a HOTS tower, I think I'm pretty good on my pricing.

I build guard towers and imp them to 50ql for 5s.  You're telling me a brick and clay is worth 1.5s. lol  More reasonable would be if you started a guard tower and brought it over to another server and finished all of it except for 1 brick for a person and charged 5s for that.  Now that sounds pretty good.

Edited by Slickshot

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, May 14, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

You aren't paying for the Guard Tower, you are paying for the design that that tower offers. No, a brick/clay combo isn't worth 2s alone, however the fact that it is more difficult to acquire this style brings up the value, as with anything. If you don't want it then don't pay it, and instead go over on your own to Chaos to attempt to make kingdom towers. Not sure why this is all of a sudden a problem when these have been the norm in market values for a while now.

View hidden Post

I build guard towers and imp them to 50ql for 5s.  You're telling me a brick and clay is worth 1.5s. lol  More reasonable would be if you started a guard tower and brought it over to another server and finished all of it except for 1 brick for a person and charged 5s for that.  Now that sounds pretty good.

People pay 1.5s for something they want. If they wouldnt want it they dont have to buy it o.o

View hidden Post

If you have an issue with my prices, PM me instead of pooping in my thread.

Thanks! I got both and love them. For all the time and products it takes to build a tower, it's fun to have a different-looking kind.

Posts removed as per OP's request, anything further that is not buying will be directed via PM to the OP.

Regards,

Shrimpiie (Board Moderator)