Sign in to follow this  
LuckyCharms

WTS 80ql Adamantine Plate Armor Full Suit

I find it funny how there are still players questioning the legitimacy of the suit. As I have already told the story once, the suit was acquired upon stumbling into an unlocked MR cave, MR claimed it to be illegally stolen to which it was not. A GM was involved with the case in which logs were provided to show there was no such thing as logging into an MR account to loot the cave, the logs proved the armor was looted along with many other items. I am sorry if that is not what you want to hear but that is exactly how it happened. I then proceeded to use it on Freedom for about a month before putting it up for sale.

It is a very nice suit of armor, and in rarity it is probably one of the most rare suits made. The suit is not made for all, but i am sure there are few who can make use of it.

Good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

unique-is-not-useful.jpg

I then proceeded to use it on Freedom for about a month before putting it up for sale.

Because it was impossible to imp?

Edited by Revelation

Because it was impossible to imp?

No actually, I never had any intentions to keep the suit really. And from the looks of it the QL seems roughly the same as when I had it. Also as far as being impossible to imp, that is 100% not true at all simply because you can bring a party over to chaos to do hota if you really wanted to, or ask around privately to see who would sell you a small lump. Not everyone cares to have a monopoly on moonmetals. I'm not saying it will be easy but surely not impossible either.

sure, maybe in the next 6 months to a year when another kingdom is able to contest the hota winnings. Out of the last recorded 60 Hotas in MR's history books, MR has won it 57 times...  It will be very hard to send a group when MR attends 95% of hotas and wins them.

but goodluck to anyone who purchases this armour.

I find it funny how there are still players questioning the legitimacy of the suit. As I have already told the story once, the suit was acquired upon stumbling into an unlocked MR cave, MR claimed it to be illegally stolen to which it was not. A GM was involved with the case in which logs were provided to show there was no such thing as logging into an MR account to loot the cave, the logs proved the armor was looted along with many other items. I am sorry if that is not what you want to hear but that is exactly how it happened. I then proceeded to use it on Freedom for about a month before putting it up for sale.

It is a very nice suit of armor, and in rarity it is probably one of the most rare suits made. The suit is not made for all, but i am sure there are few who can make use of it.

Good luck with the sale.

I can understand when things are taken legitimately. What I can't understand is why someone who takes something legitimately would require anonymity and deception unless there is something I should be concerned about.

i count myself really good at pricing items because i like to browse the wurm market forum abunch.  there was a adamantine helmet that sold for somewhere around a gold quite recently.  due to the low utilitarian value of the set the market for it is small and consists of collectors so even though it weighs more it shouldnt fetch that much though.  it would have been way better if op had found 5 85ql adamantine helmets and probably would take less lump to make.  how much do i think this is worth?  i think it wont go lower than 1.5 gold and it wont go higher than 3 based off the sale of the helm for a gold and the set's low utilitarian value.

considering how much negative attention this is getting i would be really happy to get 2 gold for it.

also if rolf ever makes it so the sets are a different color like a helmet then whoever owns these things before the update is going to be a winner.

Edited by Johnston2
  • Like 1

I can understand when things are taken legitimately. What I can't understand is why someone who takes something legitimately would require anonymity and deception unless there is something I should be concerned about.

My identity being kept hidden has no deception involved. Simply I am a known trader throughout freedom and all chaos kingdoms and seeing there is a bit of history behind the suit, I did not/do not want to be asked to not sell it or possibly sell it back at a cheap price. The suit was acquired fairly and sold fairly the first time. I do not feel the need to be hassled about my decisions and so keeping identities is the best way to go about it. This is simply a sale of a great pieces of armor, a set in which many HOTA wins were needed just to craft the armor let alone improve it. A great piece of Wurm's art work that may end up in the right hands. 

i count myself really good at pricing items because i like to browse the wurm market forum abunch.  there was a adamantine helmet that sold for somewhere around a gold quite recently.  due to the low utilitarian value of the set the market for it is small and consists of collectors so even though it weighs more it shouldnt fetch that much though.  it would have been way better if op had found 5 85ql adamantine helmets and probably would take less lump to make.  how much do i think this is worth?  i think it wont go lower than 1.5 gold and it wont go higher than 3 based off the sale of the helm for a gold and the set's low utilitarian value.

considering how much negative attention this is getting i would be really happy to get 2 gold for it.

also if rolf ever makes it so the sets are a different color like a helmet then whoever owns these things before the update is going to be a winner.

I could not agree more with everything you mention. I as well never expected the suit to sell for 5.5g which if it were to be broken down it would most likely yeild, but simply just feeling for those serious offers that trickle in ever so slowly. I am also sure with the direction the graphics team has taken that sooner or later color changes will be made increasing its rarity.

My identity being kept hidden has no deception involved. Simply I am a known trader throughout freedom and all chaos kingdoms-

Well then mister, I must ask, If you are not trying to deceive anyone, and you are quite well known, What is your main account? Ingame or fourm, doesn't matter. I ask this because with out an answer you will really contradict yourself, and I am interested but not from someone who hides behind a fresh fourm account :(

Well then mister, I must ask, If you are not trying to deceive anyone, and you are quite well known, What is your main account? Ingame or fourm, doesn't matter. I ask this because with out an answer you will really contradict yourself, and I am interested but not from someone who hides behind a fresh fourm account :(

As i have already mentioned my reasoning for my identity, It would not be a contradiction.

Ada is pretty decent in pvp it wouldn't be worth damaging it in hunting. Never really priced out a full set but considering its really rare on Wild 90s-1.4g. Even at the current quality.

Wasn't it made by Emoo?

Adamantine is not better, or even equal with scale of the same QL.

It is however better then steel, and if I remember it's better then glimmer, or it's other way around.

It's rarity, provided makes it worth more then 45s, but after that point, its all based on rarity, and how much a person wants it.

--- once again, it is no scale set, otherwise Epic would have known this by now and it would be known across all servers.

For anyone buying, keep this in mind.

Good luck to your sales.

Sorry for double post

There are multiple people that use ada plate all the time, its just hard to tell because the color doesn't show besides the helm.