Sign in to follow this  
LuckyCharms

WTS 80ql Adamantine Plate Armor Full Suit

Eh not sure what this would go for, would take a huge amount of damage when hunting, and without lump this would become very redundant quickly. Best of luck.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, April 24, 2014 - Removed - As per OP's request
Hidden by Shrimpiie, April 24, 2014 - Removed - As per OP's request

SUSPICIOUS

picture of the char wearing it and the item ql pls! sounds nice

Lets see a pic of you wearing the set....i might have a offer for you..

seems kinda fishy

Well i guess i would give 50s for the set to start things off as long as it was on freedom. 

How much is the actual worth? isn't it better than scale? and besides that its probably the only one on freedom.

How much is the actual worth? isn't it better than scale? and besides that its probably the only one on freedom.

My freedom side has a Adamantine helmet, but thats it, and it's a really low QL too.

--- Its not better then scale, but with a glimmer, or ada helm in conjunction with a scale set, it'll probably be good.

45s-ish for rarity, a clear price check so there is no confusion

Edited by Zwei

Its not better then scale but said to be equivalent. I have also tested this as you can see i forgot to repair a piece or 2, and besides the armor taking very little dmg, it also seemed like the glance rate was more then your normal steel plate unless that was just a reflection of the dmg received being noticeably less then a steel plate set.

It might also be one of the only full suits made let alone on freedom. PC's are by far more then what has been posted on this thread thus far. Understandably the helm may actually be the most valued single piece but 50 silver price checks for the full suit is a bit of a joke. 

I am looking to sell only if it makes sense. More offers through pms are also welcome.

Edited by LuckyCharms

Well for PvE players it is only a collectors item because we can not get the lumps to repair its ql.  That to me makes it worth less than even drake because i have no real use for it other than sitting it on an alt and just having it.  If i was on a pvp server then i guess i would probably have some of my own lumps and not need to buy the set because i could build my own one day and why pay for something that i could lose? 

Anyway gl with it i was prepared to go maybe 75s but was not sure if it is even worth that to just sit on an alt.

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, April 24, 2014 - Removed - As per OP's request

Seems a bit dodgy to me since this is a completely new account and the name of the player is completely concealed. I'd not go anywhere near this IMO.

• Like 2

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, April 24, 2014 - Removed - As per OP's request

Or some player is selling kingdom adamantine and wants to hide his identity. :P

(But I also find it hard to believe there is a full set of 80QL around.)

Edited by Bittereinder

People ask for proof of the armour by a screenshot which is provided then claim it to be dodgy because they don't want drama on their main account? Meh

With it likely being 1 of at most 10p complete sets on the entire freedom cluster it's a high quality set of armour that will last a long time if it's mended by a priest so should fetch well over 50s.

Judging by the examine it's creator is .mo. so there's your answer for who had it first.

• Like 1

Well for PvE players it is only a collectors item because we can not get the lumps to repair its ql.  That to me makes it worth less than even drake because i have no real use for it other than sitting it on an alt and just having it.  If i was on a pvp server then i guess i would probably have some of my own lumps and not need to buy the set because i could build my own one day and why pay for something that i could lose? 

Anyway gl with it i was prepared to go maybe 75s but was not sure if it is even worth that to just sit on an alt.

There are other ways which someone has mentioned to be able to keep the suit repaired. 

Even if you were on pvp, it would take many wins to be able to make a suit like this, that may be why it might possibly be the only suit of its kind at the moment. The suit may very well not be worth it for many players, but perhaps for a select few other players it may also very well be worth a lot. I am only looking for a fair value for it, as of recent pc's in the last few months single pieces are being price checked from 50s - 1g. With that said i do not expect the suit to sell for 550s but again for 50s public offers i will not even waste my time with. Luckily most of the real offers are being offered through Pm's.

There are also some posting that are trying to discredit the armor and making false negatives about its reality. I will feed the little bit of information that i know so that those that may be interested will know this is a very real and legit rare moonmetal suit. The suit was acquired from a player who obtained it from looting an MR cave that was left unlocked. I was a bit skeptical at first when i had i was interested to purchase it because of very similar comments that are also being made on this thread.  

If anyone has any serious questions about the suit feel free to ask. 

Wasn't it made by Emoo?

Adamantine is not better, or even equal with scale of the same QL.

It is however better then steel, and if I remember it's better then glimmer, or it's other way around.

It's rarity, provided makes it worth more then 45s, but after that point, its all based on rarity, and how much a person wants it.

--- once again, it is no scale set, otherwise Epic would have known this by now and it would be known across all servers.

For anyone buying, keep this in mind.

Good luck to your sales.

Wasn't it made by Emoo?

Adamantine is not better, or even equal with scale of the same QL.

It is however better then steel, and if I remember it's better then glimmer, or it's other way around.

It's rarity, provided makes it worth more then 45s, but after that point, its all based on rarity, and how much a person wants it.

--- once again, it is no scale set, otherwise Epic would have known this by now and it would be known across all servers.

For anyone buying, keep this in mind.

Good luck to your sales.

It is hard to say it is not just about scale protections. Never fully tested but after using Drake and Plate suits for quite some time you can absolutely tell the difference. And you are correct as far as moonmetal made into armor it is better then glimmer. 

Thank you for the good wishes on the sale. 

Only thing is, the seller won't give an identity. Which doesn't speak well for a sale. That's what people are contentious about. If you're too afraid to give an identity because you know of possible history behind it - then I don't think that's honest business. 

Anyways, buyer beware, you're buying an un-impable drake set with a higher combat penalty to attack speed. 

A well known jenn kellon looted an MR cave with an MR account that he knew the password and sold it to this guy who is also trying to sell it now. I dont know how acurate this is but we all can pinpoint the root of the evil. This set did not leak from MR to freedom but from that other chaos PMK that makes a joke out of HotA and the moon metals.

Edited by Issle

Only thing is, the seller won't give an identity. Which doesn't speak well for a sale. That's what people are contentious about. If you're too afraid to give an identity because you know of possible history behind it - then I don't think that's honest business. 

Anyways, buyer beware, you're buying an un-impable drake set with a higher combat penalty to attack speed. 

Identity has nothing at all to do with the sale of an item, if i were to place the item on a merchant and sell it that way would it matter who I am? The only thing buyers need to know is that the armor is real and its not a fake sale. Every bit of information being asked for is being given answers in return. And mending will take care of the repairs of the armor for quite some time seeing how low durability loss is.

A well known jenn kellon looted an MR cave with an MR account that he knew the password and sold it to this guy who is also trying to sell it now. I dont know how acurate this is but we all can pinpoint the root of the evil.

This statement is not acurate. The armor was sold to me yes for a very reasonable price due to the player no longer playing. There is however no root of evil other then the player walking right inside an unlocked cave door. That was also cleared up by GM involvement from my understanding.

Yeah, storage mines have proven not to be that secure on chaos. In fact sometimes they dont fulfill the promised expectations. Sad for the owners ofcourse. I'm glad we got so many investigators around on chaos who like to share their interesting thoughts. 

I guess the unknown seller doesn't want to pay for protection against invading alts on freedom. It surely is an armorset with a story now. 

I hope the next owner can live in peace. Have fun!

Half tempted to make an offer but re-imping would just be a massive pain in the butt.

The price you seem to want for it puts it in the range of a drake set which is far easier to imp and more versatile.

I suppose you would be better off marketing it towards fellow JK since they could conceivably re-imp it, I understand a few people recently acquired moon metal lumps from Rolf?

• Like 7