Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

Recommended Posts

Is there any way to remove expired characters from the drop-down in the downloaded (non Steam) Wurm launcher?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crimsonearth said:

Is there any way to remove expired characters from the drop-down in the downloaded (non Steam) Wurm launcher?

Go into the Wurm Folder - For me this was: C Drive - Users - Username - Wurm - Players

Then you delete the folder, in the "Players" folder that has the name of the account, that you don't use anymore.

By deleting that players folder, you then delete the ability to sign in as them, with the wurm program.    (Only just found this out myself through testing)

I would make a backup of the folders there, before you delete, just in case you delete the wrong folder or something 😉👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zexos said:

Go into the Wurm Folder - For me this was: C Drive - Users - Username - Wurm - Players

Then you delete the folder, in the "Players" folder that has the name of the account, that you don't use anymore.

 

Magic, thank you Zexos!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Q. How is corbita supposed to be pronounced?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DraykaI've always pronounced it cor-beet-uh but that may be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im pretty sure its from "corbitae", as its a roman ship. And dont think it would be ending with "uh", but rather A (like the a in "Milano" or "party").

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do armor types mix evasion penalties when wearing a mixed set? 

 

Ex: I wear a plate helmet and cloth armor elsewhere.

 

Do I inherit the evasion/combat penalties of the plate helmet, the cloth armor, or some average of the two?

(and as an aside, do armor types effect swing/parry/block timers?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2020 at 7:10 PM, Orowa said:

Do armor types mix evasion penalties when wearing a mixed set? 

 

Ex: I wear a plate helmet and cloth armor elsewhere.

 

Do I inherit the evasion/combat penalties of the plate helmet, the cloth armor, or some average of the two?

(and as an aside, do armor types effect swing/parry/block timers?)

Ive always believed that the location is chosen before defenses are calculated. If attacked in head you get plate protection, hit anywhere else and it’s cloth. Adding some better armor doesn’t raise the defense of others. 
 

Armor has no effect on attacks.

Edited by Kelody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kelody said:

Armor has no effect on attacks.

Can't heavy armour slow attack swing speed? I'm sure that's a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2020 at 7:10 PM, Antony said:

Can't heavy armour slow attack swing speed? I'm sure that's a thing.

It is not. Just walking speed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now