Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

1. Permadeath does not exist anymore

2. You are on the epic cluster, so none of that applies, you can go to any epic server as a lib priest (champions have to stay on elevation) (black light is also on elevation)

3. Lib priests cannot tame, dig, harvest, farm, or cut grass.

You can still mine+woodcut as a lib priest. I have been both a fo priest and a lib priest on my main, its fine as long as you play with others.

1. Permadeath does not exist anymore

2. You are on the epic cluster, so none of that applies, you can go to any epic server as a lib priest (champions have to stay on elevation) (black light is also on elevation)

3. Lib priests cannot tame, dig, harvest, farm, or cut grass.

You can still mine+woodcut as a lib priest. I have been both a fo priest and a lib priest on my main, its fine as long as you play with others.

Ah, thanks!

If you have not played in a few months does your skill level reduce over time? (I was told it does)

If you have not played in a few months does your skill level reduce over time? (I was told it does)

There used to be skill decay, but it was removed a long time ago.  So currently, no - your skills won't change if you've been away for a while.

What options I have:

I'm planning to move to another place. I'm currently own a deed already, so do I have to first dispand it (by removing villagers and set size to minimum makes the dispand time from 24 hours to one hour, right?) or do I have some option just replace token without dispanding it, or need I find a trader who haves settlement forms left?

Another question is that is 10s completely enough to plant a deed? Even tough upkeep doesn't hit over 7s? I've read forums and wiki about that and I'm not even sure do I need another 10s AFTER planting token which was cost that 10s? (=20s?)

Wiki says: "When you use your settlement form to found a deed, you will have a credit of 10 silver."

I am a new player and I have looked in Wurmpedia and asked a few questions but it's still vague:

1) when a premium player starts to settle an area can they take over a disbanded property?

2) disbanded property - does it still have buildings and such left? (ie.a player stopped playing and the setllement disbanded)

3) if a player wants to take over disbanded area, how do they do it?

1. if all houses have decayed, yes

2. on deeds people usually use low QL materials, so it's only matter of time when the houses disappear.

3. make a house, fence it, deed it. [deeding not necessary if you fence it properly and have a house attached to it]

edit: late response, but hopefully someone finds this information helpful.

Can also use ingame CA help / PM people to get answers to your questions :)

Edited by silakka

What options I have:

I'm planning to move to another place. I'm currently own a deed already, so do I have to first dispand it (by removing villagers and set size to minimum makes the dispand time from 24 hours to one hour, right?) or do I have some option just replace token without dispanding it, or need I find a trader who haves settlement forms left?

Another question is that is 10s completely enough to plant a deed? Even tough upkeep doesn't hit over 7s? I've read forums and wiki about that and I'm not even sure do I need another 10s AFTER planting token which was cost that 10s? (=20s?)

Wiki says: "When you use your settlement form to found a deed, you will have a credit of 10 silver."

I think the form always puts at least 3s into upkeep and up to 7s towards buying land. If you need to buy more land than that you will need the extra cash in your bank.

I was wondering why I am not able to post on the epic market forums. I checked the faq sections and nothing says why that is. Can someone let me know why that is?

is there any way of reproducing flowers?

IE: plant the flower, harvest it... will that same flower type grow back on that tile?

I have found one white dotted flower, was hoping to grow more.

Nope, it is completely random what tiles they will sprout on and of what type.

the more 'empty grass' you have around, the better chances you will have to get your dotted ones :)

I saw a big patch of grass in middle of the steppe and it was FULL of flowers, maybe because it has been steppe for so long.

Hope that tip helps

Which enchants are good for Shields?

Mostly coc for skill gain.

Everytime I play about every 2 minutes my game just randomly shuts down? any ideas on how to fix this?

Everytime I play about every 2 minutes my game just randomly shuts down? any ideas on how to fix this?

I have an issue where if I move too quick when I load the game up for the first time it crashes out ... so generally i stand still till its loaded then begin moving around... 

Try playing with your graphic settings, set everything to low and slowly increase and tick on advanced features and you will find what it is causing it

I've read that keeping meals in a frying pan reduces decay, even more so when the pan is in a forge, large barrel, or coffin.

So my question is which one of the three (forge, large barrel, or coffin) is the best at reducing decay?

I don't think it matters which of three, for convenience in heating back up, I just leave the Pan in the Forge (or Oven, whichever is available). In this fashion I've had a meal last as long as about 4 days or so without taking any decay.

Question:  Is there an increased chance to make a rare/supreme/fantastic forge out of a fantastic rock shard, as compared to a rare/supreme rock shard?

I got my first fantastic last night, a rock shard, and am curious whether it's of any use other than sacrificing.

Hi everyone. i cannot register my account, didn't receive my email, can anyone help me? 

Is it always better to have something in the offhand when wielding a weapon in mainhand (e.g. longsword + sickle) or is it better to just have one weapon in mainhand (e.g just the longsword)?

doesn't make such a big difference if you will wear 10ql sickle.

Better to just go with 1 weapon.

[left hand also hits about 4 times less than right hand]