Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

Not really, if your character has never been premium, and you have not logged him in for three months, then how attached can one person be then. It helps to open up the name for others, and help keep memory usage of extraneous toons to a low. If you would wish to keep your toon, then I would suggest logging him in once in a while, or getting him premium once.

I wonder if there is any way to disable stacking/grouping items in inventory. That would be very useful for improving, I think. Any hints are welcome.

Click on the small plus (+) sign on the left-hand side of the stack, it expands it, and allows you to see all in the stack for improving.

• Like 1

Click on the small plus (+) sign on the left-hand side of the stack, it expands it, and allows you to see all in the stack for improving.

Well I'm aware of that. What I mean is more like no stacking at all.

I wish, for example, to imp tools, armor and torches. Click on the imp column orders all tools and some armor pieces fine, BUT sleeves, boots, gloves and torches move to the end of the list because stack has no imp pict, so I can't select them with shift-click to improve with the items in the beginning. I'm also aware that ctrl-click after shift-click will add those items, but it's a matter of doing things faster.

I am trying to create a Path of Power tile I know it has to be high up is there anything else? I cant seem to get it to work.

Nevermind my question. Equipped backpack prevents stacking.

Correct, same with an equiped Quiver. However I believe those are not intended to do so.

Edited by Shrimpiie

What should i do if im imping someone for someone and lets say it would turn rare?  Or should one stay away from imping someone elses stuff and just make new? Has this problem ever come up at an impalong?

if you improve an item for someone else then it is her/his belonging and not yours (well, moraly i prefer to think that way) - personally i am happy if i can hand back an item with an added extra

risking trust and respect for some pixeldust is just dumb - no item is worth it

• Like 2

Not sure if anyone has truly measured that mate, but that would be an interesting and odd figure to have laying around.

If their is a building outside of my deeds perm. And it is 72% rotted away, and that player has deserted it. Is their anyway to destroy it, or remove it. Well whats left of it anyways, instead of waiting for it to rot away...?

Edited by Flamez

on a PvP server you could catapult it (expect reputation hits if same kingdom), on PvE servers you need to wait for the building to decay completely.

I am trying to create a Path of Power tile I know it has to be high up is there anything else? I cant seem to get it to work.

No one knows for sure how it works exactly, but you can't just turn any tile into a path tile.

Afaik, the map is covered with a 4x4 grid and there can only be one path tile per cell, if there already is a natural one, you can't make another one too close.

So when you try making one, check out the surrounding tiles as well.

Afaik all you need for a power tile is altitude. It doesn't have to be flat, but it shouldn't be too steep. And all power tiles I know off are either on rock or pavement.

Dont need to make one. They are all around when u are high on a mountain, if u dont have any around, go more higher, u will find tons of tiles on top of mountains ^^

Question: I am a premium member on the Elevation Server, but wish to go back to the Light Side. Is there anyone who would be willing to help me get back to Serenity as a Whitelighter? I am currently in Gloomshade (the starter village of Elevation). Thanks All!

Q: Is there a place where I can read about major historical events / battles ? I tried the Wiki, but it's so incomplete :/

Talk to other players about it. Things like that aren't really important enough to be detailed on the Wiki, and of course everyone has their own version of how it happened.

Talk to other players about it. Things like that aren't really important enough to be detailed on the Wiki, and of course everyone has their own version of how it happened.

Exactly the reason why I'm looking for some kind of official records. Some threads talk about kingdoms history but besides naming events, they all have complete and incompatible versions -_-'. But thanks anyway for your answer

There aren't official records as you say, sorry. What you get is whatever you can find mate.

But your are welcome :)

Will an area with 3x3 tiles of flowers automatically spawn a love tile? or have a chance of doing that?

If so, will the love tile disappear if some/all of the flowers are removed?

Will an area with 3x3 tiles of flowers automatically spawn a love tile? or have a chance of doing that?

If so, will the love tile disappear if some/all of the flowers are removed?

No, a 3x3 with flowers is not a guarantee.

For a path tile to be available it actually has to be there, even if hidden in the pattern untill the circumstances are correct.

Path tiles may 'wander' with the seasonal change (like fishing spots), but they are allways 'there'.

Just the circumstances need to be correct to become an active path tile.

The same tile can be a Path of Love or a Path of Knowledge or a Path of Hate tile if only the surroundings are the correct setup;

for example: a sprouting tree can make a Path of Love tile inactive, some tiles turned to sand could make it a Path of Knowledge tile.