Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

What dirt slope is equal to the height of a house wall?

Its 30 slopes.

Can be part of two deeds?

In same server just one as villager/mayor, but you can be granted full permissions to other deeds through role settings

You can be part of even 5 deeds, but that has to be in 5different servers

Oh, so if I get an alt to claim a deed, I can then change some permission settings for the deed to allow my main (and ONLY my main) full run of the house?

Oh, so if I get an alt to claim a deed, I can then change some permission settings for the deed to allow my main (and ONLY my main) full run of the house?

I went to the wiki to see what all the various permission settings are, and there's this line in bold:

Note that you cannot give specific permissions to solely a single player that is a non-citizen of the deed

Does anyone know which specific permissions I cannot give to another character?

you cant give any permissions to characters from other deeds, Only to a deeds memebers...

Same thing, just written differently.

Meaning you can't give permissions to a specific player, only another deed itself, regardless of amount of people in that deed.

Looking to get on wurm with my new self-buit PC. My main concern however is I cant.

the wurmclient downloads as a ".jnlp" file and cannot be run on this computer.

I would like to request some assistance in getting the actual client or something that actually works when you run it first try.

Looking to get on wurm with my new self-buit PC. My main concern however is I cant.

the wurmclient downloads as a ".jnlp" file and cannot be run on this computer.

I would like to request some assistance in getting the actual client or something that actually works when you run it first try.

Have you downloaded java?

If yes, then try to set - Open with - java

Have you downloaded java?

If yes, then try to set - Open with - java

Java is really getting on my bad side......

how do i get 64bit installed so i can play without issues? I download it but it never automatically kicks in. I had everything installed day one but when i need it, I get the shaft. argh.

Its launching now btw, just warning me about 32 and 64bits

Edited by Meyfei

I'm thinking of making a small garden, using lawn and statues, etc... making a sort of memorial.  Since lawns do not vanish unless grazed or packed.  I'm building this all offdeed, in the woods with a path to it.  So I want the protection of the writ but the look of a simple fenced in pen garden.  Here's what I want to try...

1) Building a 4x4 house, no internal walls

2) create all wood arche walls on the outter plans

3) create iron fences and 1 iron fence gate under all arched walls

4) bash and remove the arched walls, leaving only the iron fences and gate

Does this still count as a house?  or will the fences vanish after I bash the arched wall down?

[17:35:01] The wooden fence gate is in the way.

I'm not allowed to bash my own arched wall after a fence is built under it.  How sad :/

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

Why do horses randomly lose speed for no apparent reason?

Do they have a stamina bar we can't see?

For example, I'm riding across a plain and all of a sudden my horse's max speed drops. My stamina is fine, didn't pick up or drop any items, nothing. But the horse loses speed. This happens often.

Why is this?

Horse speed traits turn on/off, they are not constant. The older an animal is, the longer their traits are active.

• Like 2

Horse speed traits turn on/off, they are not constant. The older an animal is, the longer their traits are active.

Great answer, thanks.

No more positive votes left to give.

• Like 3

What is the best way to get about 2k arrow shafts on a small sailboat? I'm not able to make quivers... will they fit in barrels or small chests?

What is the best way to get about 2k arrow shafts on a small sailboat? I'm not able to make quivers... will they fit in barrels or small chests?

Waterskins are very good for arrow stuff. Used that for LMC. Believe it would work as good with tiny boats

• Like 1