Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

I was on the test server before they updated that. I bought on the test server over 4 years of premium and it gave you the items when you bought the premium. I ended up with all kinds of good items. Like nearly 10 rods. So I guess your consecutive premium count give you better items at the end of each month. But yea that solve most of my question thanks man

*edit* I logged in today with a 80QL yellow potion. 

Edited by DOE

Is it possible to push epic buildings on deed

Why is the word sh*t censored? Its a normal term for ppl to use... i see diseases and such all over the forum like those are normal words and a simple standard daily word as sh*t is censored.

Pls uncensor.

That belongs in a suggestions thread, not here. It is considered a bad word by many and as such it on the censored list.

Newbe here...I paid for an item from mail and forgot to retrieve it outta the mailbox (thought it was automatic put into my inventory)..  I have since moved away from that area...it has only been a day...and I noticed (too late) it was not in my inventory..

My question is how long does that item stay in the mailbox waiting to be retrieved?

thanks

Edited by Zelbane
  • Like 1

as long as noone else picks it up from the box, could be someone else but you.

Thanks for the quick reply...sounds like I am making a trip soon lol

Hello I have a probably stupid question ...

can we travel from Exodus has Xanadu by swimming? Or the distance is too large and must be necessarily in a boat?

You can swim, log out for 3hours when 0stamina, and log back in with full again.

But the distance is very long and it could take several days.

Would be quicker to just build a rowboat.

Thank you very much for your response.

I also wonder what is the distance (minimum) between the two islands? I have seen many post on this subject but none that gives this away.

I would think about 2 - 3km

Exo is 8 sq km, xanadu 36 sq km

Hello folks.

Recently i made some wurmshop buying when i realeased that 2 payments were in the wrong account since they have similar name.

I want to known if i can change that because it was a stupid error, thanks to my firefox stupid cache.

Both are hosted in the same email .

Thanks

If your pet kills a creature without you hitting it even once, do you get the exp for the kill?

If not, can you hit it once and get the exp if your pet does the other 95% of the damage?

Hello folks.

Recently i made some wurmshop buying when i realeased that 2 payments were in the wrong account since they have similar name.

I want to known if i can change that because it was a stupid error, thanks to my firefox stupid cache.

Both are hosted in the same email .

Thanks

No

If your pet kills a creature without you hitting it even once, do you get the exp for the kill?

If not, can you hit it once and get the exp if your pet does the other 95% of the damage?

• Like 1

Why is the word sh*t censored? Its a normal term for ppl to use... i see diseases and such all over the forum like those are normal words and a simple standard daily word as sh*t is censored.

Pls uncensor.

Mate, i give you Wemp... And the Word "Bugger" as in "Its a Tough Bugger" from animal traits is also censored.

Remind me Ragnarok when the censored Assassin (one of the classes) because it has 2 asses in it...

Edited by KanePT

If I disband my large settlement, do I get back the settlement form and upkeep only? Can I take this form over the border to refound?

Skillgain will depend on how much You deal damage.

That's why some see Aosp enchant on armor as negative, because it hits back the mob, but when it hits back, you will deal less damage with your own weapon = smaller total gain.

Thanks for the reply, King Silakka!

And cool, I didn't know that about aosp, I suppose aosp-enchanted armour would be more of a PvP or material collecting armour instead of levelling FS.

Why does ny account keep getting deleted i go through long areas of not playing then everything is gone.
AND
Is there anyway to get my old accounts back.

p.s i hate the tutorial after my second or third time going through it

MajicReno: you need to be a premium character, or have had premium at some point to avoid inactive characters from being deleted (which is done to keep the databases clean from people who might never return). The tutorial is meant to be done once, and does get tedious after the 2nd time, agreed. To avoid it, log in with your character at least every 1 or 2 weeks,to keep it active, even if you just log in to drink water and then log out. Hope this helps.See you in lands of wurm!

accounts get deleted in 90days of inactivity if never been premium.

buying premium even once will make your account last forever.

• Like 2

Why does ny account keep getting deleted i go through long areas of not playing then everything is gone.

AND

Is there anyway to get my old accounts back.

p.s i hate the tutorial after my second or third time going through it

I'd like to ask if nolocate casted on the body/another player blocks 100% of locate attempts for the duration whatever the power, and if so isn't this a bit OP?

accounts get deleted in 90days of inactivity if never been premium.

buying premium even once will make your account last forever.