Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

If the character has never been premium, and has been inactive for three months, it will automatically be deleted from the system.

If the character has never been premium, and has been inactive for three months, it will automatically be deleted from the system.

Ofcourse was premium.. You can help me?

Don't think you can, since if someone loses their account, last thing they would want to have is their account completly deleted.

Don't think you can, since if someone loses their account, last thing they would want to have is their account completly deleted.

And who can help me, if i want to delete yet?

The account has had premium, the account won't get deleted.

The account has had premium, the account won't get deleted.

Ok, but why?

I am having trouble retrieving my mail.

The other day I moved my main over to Xanadu. Before leaving, character Roame was on Exodus and character Rushmik on Deliverance. I mailed a few items from Rushmik to Roame, then switched over to Roame and set sail to Xanadu. Now that I am on Xanadu, the mailbox tells me I have no mail. Do I need to travel back to Exodus...?

Thank you.

Ok, but why?

Edited by Shrimpiie
  • Like 1

If I start my own PMK, how do I add my own banner/symbol to the flags?

I found a perfect spot to build my house, but there are no rock tiles around to start a mine. Is it better to find a different spot or take the time to dig till I reach stone? (I really love the area)

If it's good enough, worth digging to rock if you arent near water level.

Or make a tiny mining house next to the nearest mountain and fence the entrance =)

Some people even make seperate 1s upkeep deeds for their mines.

Q: What is the standard height of a house wall in Dirts? (from level ground as base to the beginning of second floor wall section as top)

I wish to prepare my deed and it's terraces and buildings for possible future content releases. I need to know this figure so I can properly plan.

I want to say 40 dirt, but i'm not 100% sure.

1 dirt is 0.1m, so 40 dirt high gives 4m height which matches the tile size being 40m, otherwise walls wouldn't be square.

Edited by bdew

hey,

my name is berend and I'm new to the game

I've a problem, every time i drag the cursor to look around the game freezes.

Is this normal? any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Are there any other benefits to rare items than speed, damage, and protection? Does using a rare tool increase chance of a rare item creation?

Everytime i use a rare needle it drum rolls, is this a glitch?

Be weary you will probably be paying per (whatever size is the creation amount for oil) is. Like if it is created at 1kg each, then you will pay mailing fee per kg.

What type of walls and fences CAN someone shot arrows over?

Parapets if I recall are one. I'd assume any fence such as a Low Rope Fence is also able to be shot through/over.

Okay, I am just wondering about the reimbursement thing. Every time I click it, I get this message. 

[02:29:20] You have already received any Legacy Loyalty Bonus items that you were entitled to.

I never get anything from it. I may have got some yellow potions. I have 50 of them so, I don't really know if I got any of them from reimbursement. But, every time I click it, I check my inventory. No items ever pop up.

Question #1: Are you supposed to get any items when you click Reimbursement on a settlement token?

Question #2: How do you get better items such as Fireworks, seryll armor and lumps and other items?

This information below is when I type /playtime in-game. I don't know if you need this or not to answer my questions. Here it is anyways.

[02:27:39] You have been premium a total of 2 months until Dec 2013.

[02:27:39] You have been premium a total of 6 since Dec 2013.

[02:27:39] You have been premium consecutively for 4 months since Dec 2013.

I was just wondering how it works. I have not been able to wrap my head around it. I thought that my char was bugged and I was not able to receive any items. Please, I will take any guesses or thoughts. I appreciate any answers. 

What type of walls and fences CAN someone shot arrows over?

If you walk up to a fence and you can see over it from flat ground you can shoot over it. Also, you can't shoot over tall walls even if you are up on a elevated surface. When I say tall walls I mean palisade, tall stone wall, and high iron fences etc... 

I think the reimbursements thing on the token only applies to whatever months you had before the new system. For 2 months that would be some kind of crap like yellow potions and such.

The current rewards are added to your inventory automatically. And it's mostly yellow potions too :P