Dannyiron

Questions and Answers Thread: Ask your Question!

Weight doesn't matter in a cart in terms of speed. Bison are the fastest to use with a Wagon simply because it's hard-coded that way. Large Carts are best suited with Horses, as they were around before Bison were really needed with a Wagon, and as such Bison weren't given very good speed for a Large Cart. I'm afraid I don't know about Bulls, I'd wager though that they don't work well for either mode of transportation.

Hi I just wanted to know what exactly is seryll? I know its a metal (I think) but I can't find it on the wiki. Thank you.

Is there a way to delete accounts i'm not using (delete it from  server database) ?

• Like 1

Hi I just wanted to know what exactly is seryll? I know its a metal (I think) but I can't find it on the wiki. Thank you.

It was a free reward given to players as a reimbursment for staying premium.

Everyone got something random like 3 lumps and 1 armor piece.

They look red and easier to cast enchants on them I heard =)

Is there a way to delete accounts i'm not using (delete it from  server database) ?

Nonpremium ingame accounts get deleted in 90days if you dont log on with them.

Not sure about other ways, since it could be used for bad - for example someone finds out your password and decides to delete your charachter.

I'll add to that Seryll part, in that it was just a one time give out of the metal. What is out there at the moment is all that there is.

Weight doesn't matter in a cart in terms of speed. Bison are the fastest to use with a Wagon simply because it's hard-coded that way. Large Carts are best suited with Horses, as they were around before Bison were really needed with a Wagon, and as such Bison weren't given very good speed for a Large Cart. I'm afraid I don't know about Bulls, I'd wager though that they don't work well for either mode of transportation.

Do foundain pillar stop deed expansion?

If obelisks, shrines, temples and pylons all stop deed expansion.. im quite positive foundation pillar does the same thing

You already had your answer in CA help :P

So does that mean bison will be faster than four speed trait horses with high QL WOA?

Geared horses are better than bisons

But if horses got no gear, id rather use bisons.

Not 100% sure, but my wagon has 3 geared horses and 1 bison, works good =)

So does that mean bison will be faster than four speed trait horses with high QL WOA?

From my testing, no.

I tested equipped wilded horses against no-trait bisons and the no-trait horses with ql 70 shoes, ql 70 saddle were faster than bison.

I'd suspect that enchanted, higher ql gear 5 speed horses would be even faster than 5 speed bison (which are harder to find, and not as fast to ride when you don't need the wagon).

If obelisks, shrines, temples and pylons all stop deed expansion.. im quite positive foundation pillar does the same thing

You already had your answer in CA help :P

Geared horses are better than bisons

But if horses got no gear, id rather use bisons.

Not 100% sure, but my wagon has 3 geared horses and 1 bison, works good =)

I'm using 2/2 cause i'm too lazy to gear up 2 other horses... And you'll acknowlege my supreme lazyness and procrastination when you realize i'm SELLING horse gear and have enough horseshoes and saddles in stock to gear up 15 horses.

Edited by KanePT

Anyway to look up your other account names if they all use the same email account as your main?

This sort of came to mind with the boat changes since it seems like some boats will need deeper water to pass.

I know you can surface mine to a certain point under water (is it 7 dirt deep?) After that is there any way at all to make a canal deeper if the bottom is rock?

Afaik they wouldn't make sailing even harder

You can surfacemine deeper than dig underwater [extra 7tiles further than dig I think]

Can make it deeper by collapsing first, then adding more concrete to make it reach further, or surfacemine deeper.

My main character is on Deliverance, and I made an alt on Xanadu and used the stake to plant a deed. When I come to Xanadu from Deli with my friend (both our mains are premium), will my alt be able to transfer the deed without being premium, or will I have to get a month of premium for my alt?

I asked ingame and a CA said that, right now, you need to be premium to transfer a deed, but they thought it was a bug. Does anyone know for sure how things will be once Xanadu opens up to the rest of Freedom?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I looked but didn't find.

My main character is on Deliverance, and I made an alt on Xanadu and used the stake to plant a deed. When I come to Xanadu from Deli with my friend (both our mains are premium), will my alt be able to transfer the deed without being premium, or will I have to get a month of premium for my alt?

I asked ingame and a CA said that, right now, you need to be premium to transfer a deed, but they thought it was a bug. Does anyone know for sure how things will be once Xanadu opens up to the rest of Freedom?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I looked but didn't find.

Pretty sure that was removed recently and you can now transfer deeds from nonprems to prems.

That's good news.

I guess I'll find out next week...

Thanks.

Hello,

I have learned over time that when I play games with the perspective set in the first person (through the avatar's eyes) I tend to get a headache and become nauseous.  is it possible to have the camera set over the avatar (third person)?

thank you, 

Sorry Ahklyll, there's no way to change your perspective to third-person. This game only allows you to play in first-person.

Laiwyn,

Thank You.  That's too bad.  Looks like a fun game.

Enjoy!

third person is in test, so might be that soon we can do it =)

can i join a village on xanadu if im a mayor of a deed on another server?

You can be a villager or mayor of one deed on each server.

Does enlighten work AT ALL now, intended to/not intended, or is it bugged and will work in future? What skill level is needed? How many hours will you need to sit there trying it?

Hey o/

Im want to delete my account / character. This very important to me. I have any chance plz? 

Thnx:

Diopapab