Sign in to follow this  
Kammerz

Twitch Streamer!

Hey guys. 

I briefly streamed on twitch yesterday and it seems like something I enjoy doing, so with that said I want your ideas! 

I had 8 or so people watching yesterday during testing and it was a teeny bit laggy but I sorted that out later by lowering my maxed out settings (lol)

I'll be twitching for the next 4-5 months I guess, as my house is fairly empty and I wont be getting the random niece sticking chewing gum in my hair or pulling my plug out :/

Some ideas I have:

- Travelling to the best locations on Exodus, and showing off other peoples beautiful villages. (as mine sucks)

- Luring champion mobs into a pen and sending in a good fighter to show off his skills (I can barely kill a mountain lion)

- Travel to other servers connected to freedom cluster, as long as there is someone on the other side willing to let me ride a fast horse - makes for shorter stream videos

- Create a Colosseum and have a short fighting tourny?

- Boat race around Exodus server! (If someone trusts me to sail their fastest boat :P)

Any other fun ideas?

And yes I will be on webcam, so you can laugh at my bright coloured t-shirts , and sorry about the accent - i'm not really that posh.. *sips tea* 

• Like 2